[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did people forget Iji? The graphics were shit but it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: iji.png (27 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
iji.png
27 KB, 800x600
Why did people forget Iji?

The graphics were shit but it was a pretty good video game. It's better than a lot of the trash that comes out these days.
>>
Fun game, but made me feel too much remorse for wanting to blast aliens with their cool weapons. Wished they toned that down
>>
>>321747540
Game was fun but people tend to overhype it
Ending theme was 10/10 though
>>
>>321747540
I didn't forget, but never finished it because of my huge as fuck backlog.

I have the HD music pack and all but i can't chose between a pacific and a murderous run for my first time.
>>
>>321747540
Doesn't it run like shit on most modern system?
I think remar wants to port it to a new version of game maker though, so that's cool.
>>
>>321752302
I can run this game with two Skyrim on high at the same time, sometimes integrated graphics are associated with oldies and can cause this kind of problem.
>>
>>321749964
>Ending theme was 10/10 though

Is that the song that prevented the game from being sold in stores.
>>
I played the first few levels and it was really meh for all the hype, does it get noticeably better at some point or what
>>
Post your best tracks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSn8Kp53ys0
>>
>>321747540
must you keep shilling this

flash games aren't popular anymore, get over it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utiWJAUDvtU
Total destruction is imminent
This is without a doubt the final battle for Peroni and Son.
We need everybody to evacuate, and bring all your Carlsberg to the front desk.
I repeat, bring all your Carlsberg.
System shutdown.
>>
>>321755268
It's a free game, bruv.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.