[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will it ever be fun again like the 360/ps3 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: gta-v-online-5[1].jpg (182 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gta-v-online-5[1].jpg
182 KB, 1280x720
will it ever be fun again like the 360/ps3 days
>>
I don't think it was ever fun, it's just a boring grindfest.
>>
>>321742175
Well on PC the new meta is to befriend modders so they'll give you da big $$$

I have 5.7M in my bank now, thanks to them. Pretty charming fellows.
>>
>>321742175
>will it ever be fun again like the 360/ps3 days

You mean when everyone was grinding Rooftop Rumble endlessly?

Yeah, great times...
>>
>>321743252
This. Fuck GTAO and fuck Rockstar of David
>>
File: 1358423885141.jpg (43 KB, 350x376) Image search: [Google]
1358423885141.jpg
43 KB, 350x376
I hope not

I want GTA to go back to being a single player game goddammit!
>>
>>321743934
The first GTA have multiplayer.
>>
>>321742175
What, when it didn't work for the first three days and got hacked within a week?
>>
>>321742175
It was never fun. The concept was cool, and for the first hour or two it's fun. Then it sets in that GTA is singleplayer for a reason.

Heists are terrible because if you don't host you get shit for a cut, and if you host you get BR, Russians, and retards. Needless to say you end up wasting money. Also the servers are shit.
>>
>>321744023
Yeah but the focus has always been on singleplayer. Until now.
>>
>R* always introducing neat shit like lowriders and yachts
>prices are fucking retarded and require either endless heists/missions or the use of microtransactions
>mission payouts get nerfed
>still fucking nothing for single player campaign despite the record amounts of dosh the game made

Seriously, fuck these people. Has any other dev fallen from grace as hard as Rockstar?
>>
>You will never have personal cargobob
>You will never have Rhino Tank in your garage again
>You will never do hooker glitch ever again

Man those first 2 weeks of GTAO were absolute hilarity. Everything was broken and everyone had billions.

>>321742175

What I have picked up from /vg/ gtag general is that PC version is broken shit with hackers and PS4 works fine.
>>
>>321744576
PS4 has hackers too
>>
>take two jewing gta-mp and FiveM devs to the point of lawsuits just so people will have to buy $100 shark cards instead the true freeroam that everyone wanted

T2 boycott when?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
Friendly reminder
>>
>>321744657

No it doesn't.
Players who have 800000 level used oldgen jailbroken PS3 and just made character transfer later on. There are no menus cause the system isn't hacked yet. And those few players who have hacked account can't actually do anything bad compared to PC. They only have unlimited ammo/snacks and money but they can't blow entire lobby up or spawn money.
>>
>>321744721
I don't even mind the Kurumas. Sometimes it's the only way to play fair against NPCs and their fucking x-ray head seeking vision.

Fuck them in freeroam though I blow that shit up who gives a fuck
>>
>>321744576
I have it on pc, hackers everywhere they can even crash your game. Me and a friend resort to downloading a mod menu just because it has crash protection and to crash hackers (lots didnt know how to enable protection).

Banned until February because of it. fuck
>>
File: simplefarmer.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
simplefarmer.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
>>321744692
Fucking this.
Rockstar had no control over Shark Cards, grindfests, or Social Club DRM bullshit. Take Two is worse than EA, Activision, Square Enix and Ninendo of Japan all combined, yet still kept discreet enough to not be ratted out by the public eye. I wonder how many millions of dollars they paid to keep journalists quiet.
>>
>>321743391
>having your $60 game perma banned for such a small amount of money
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.