[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does warframe still have so many people playing it when it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: warframe loli builder edition.png (2 MB, 1551x919) Image search: [Google]
warframe loli builder edition.png
2 MB, 1551x919
How does warframe still have so many people playing it when it's just grinding for the sake of grinding?
>>
>>321741016
because it's actually the best shooter game gameplay-wise since original doom
>>
>>321741016
Because it's free and the environment and artstyle is pretty good
>>
You can see under the frame now?
>>
>>321741016
What the fuck I don't remember there being humans in this game.
>>
>>321741217
The second dream quest revealed that you are basicly a skinny nerd sitting inside a cube thingy remote controlling your warframe.
>>
>>321741016
I just started playing it and its pretty fun.
>>
>>321741159
Worst bait I've ever seen.
>>321741184
You mean inconsistent as fuck artstyle and environments, ranging from amazing to downright boring.
>>
Does it have a breast slider?
>>
>>321741590
No waifus.
>>
>>321741484
>>
>>321741016
I love the grind tbqh, thats why I play warframe
>>
>>321741334
>dream quest
?????
>>
>>321741753
Been grinding for fucking weeks for Trin prime. I love grinding just as anyone else but this is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1424665183212.jpg (480 KB, 860x918) Image search: [Google]
1424665183212.jpg
480 KB, 860x918
>>321741484
All the environments are boring. When they changed the parkour system they didn't update any of the levels to work with it. Now super jumping lets you bypass 100% of the terrain and areas where you were meant to wall run, like the spy missions, hardly ever work.

>>321741590
Maybe in the future. They didn't even really start jewing you on loli building yet.
>>
Is PVP still laggy and broken as fuck or did they eventually fix it?
I remember about a year ago how none of the player locations were properly conveyed and sometimes everyone was invincible
>>
>>321741776
"The Second Dream" Quest
>>
File: 1450720995937.gif (989 KB, 250x163) Image search: [Google]
1450720995937.gif
989 KB, 250x163
Stockholm syndrome
>Release cripple kid update
>Devs don't want people posting day 1-3 spoilers
>Cripple kids are ugly and even more grindy than regular gameplay
>>
>>321741159
are you fucking shitting me.

I've got over a thousand hours in this fucking game and it's continuously getting worse. I finally gave up when they nerfed dojo material requirements, sure that was great for casual clans but my tiny as fuck clan (15 people, of which only 8 were actually farming) still managed to get our shit together and build one.

The damage changes, removal of power attacks and the poorly implemented movement "upgrade" were fucking awful and don't get me started on all the changes to mods and how they work.

And fuck forma so fucking much, fuck void keys, fuck alerts, fuck DE and most of all fuck that fucking happy fucking merchant, fuck that guy so fucking much.

If a fucking crocodile fucking rapes his fucking eyes out and cums gold into that fucking cunts skull, it won't be soon enough.

Anyway, don't play warframe, that game is shit.
>>
File: operatorchan.jpg (414 KB, 509x856) Image search: [Google]
operatorchan.jpg
414 KB, 509x856
>>321741590
It's flatchest loli only
>>
File: 1437082766395.jpg (134 KB, 354x410) Image search: [Google]
1437082766395.jpg
134 KB, 354x410
>Lotus was evil and was supposed to kill you
>she wanted to have kids but was sterile so she decided to stop being evil and became your mom instead

This is what years of them hyping her up to be super important became.
>>
Give it up OP. We all know you can't get your Ash Prime Systems so you take your frustration at the game out on here. Deny that Warframe is the only free to play shooter to have the best gun gameplay since Golden Eye or that the designers are actually pretty innovative in visual design. If you can ignore the jewness every now and then, you'll see the reason why it's so popular for so long.
>>
>>321741924
You sound really bitter.

Yes, most of those changes are probably very hard for an old grumpy man like yourself to get used to, but they were kind of required.

I was also mad when they've removed the old Skilltree system for warframes and weapons, but I still managed to go with the times, grandpa.
>>
>>321741907
Fuck focus. An hour of playing survival and shooting dudes until my supra eats all the ammo in the map for a whopping 1k focus. Less than if I slap on hush and stealth kill 30 dudes on earth.
It's not even worth it because a lot of the powers don't even work against high tier enemies and (passives especially) don't scale well at all.
>>
>>321741924
>Prefers brain dead melee 1.0 charge spam

>Actually thinks copter in was good and not fucking retarded gameplay and physics wise.

>Thinks a damage system where slapping nothing but element mods, multishot, and serration was good instead of making crit weapons good and making others into high status weapons to become better.

>Complains about forma actually making your character stronger

Holy shit anon if you're gonna complain and be this big of a shitter then just fucking go and stay go. This is forum-tier retardation. If you wanna play a retard game, go play APB Reloaded.
>>
>>321741869
If you're playing Warframe for PvP then you have Aspergers.
>>
>>321741951
that looks fucking terrible, kys
>>
>>321742602
If you think that's what I was implying then you probably actually have some form of autism.

>hurr you can only play one, PVP or PVE!
>>
>>321741820
just buy prime part from others
no need to waste life on it
>>
>>321741016
Warframe has satisfying gameplay and a decent meta-progression. It's also simple as fuck to pick up and play and has a lenient business model.

I'm genuinely curious how people are still surprised that Warframe is doing well, when all it's mechanics are literally Themepark mmorpg: distilled to it's core values.
>>
Grinded (grounded?) a lot, and found the hunt for the items I wanted fun enough. Once I had Soma, Nova and Nyx in their prime versions, I didn't know why I should keep playing though. I had the weapon I wanted, I had the prime versions of the frames I found fun, and I had the mods I needed. I had nothing else I really wanted to grind for, so what else was there to do?

That's the problem. Getting the things I found fun to play with shouldn't be the end. I got to the point of maximum fun, but had no reason to go on just when things got great.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.