[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you guys scream about SJWs if the new elder scrolls game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: Redguard_Male_01.jpg (14 KB, 276x352) Image search: [Google]
Redguard_Male_01.jpg
14 KB, 276x352
Would you guys scream about SJWs if the new elder scrolls game turned out to be set in Hammerfell?
>>
I would if the big bad this time around is the East Empire Company taking Redguard slaves
>>
>>321739989
they will retcon the crap out of it by that time
>>
>>321740264
>the big bad
The big bad what? Wolf? Motherfucker, this isn't Little Red Riding Hood.
>>
>>321740424
The main antagonist b-baka
>>
>>321740264
Slavery was outlawed in the Empire sometime in the Third Era, which at the time was only practiced by the Dunmer living in Morrowind since everywhere else in Tamriel it had been discontinued. These days slavery is illegal in Tamriel, practiced only by bandits and Falmer.

>>321739989
I don't care where The Elder Scrolls VI takes place. I just want to be able to play it without having to buy a new computer. Wishful thinking seeing as I don't even meet the minimum system requirements for Fallout 4.
>>
>>321741172
omg just buy a ps4
>>
>>321741247
Funny joke.
>>
>>321741328
Then don't bitch about system requirements faggot, you have a solution in front of you.

You are just willfully choosing not to take it.
>>
>>321741247
How about you check your privilege you middle class fuck? Poor people play video games too.
>>
After Skyrim and Fallout 4, I literally give no fucks about anything Bethesda makes anymore. They are physically incapable of making a game worth playing.
>>
>>321741172
Bethesda can, and have done whatever the fuck they want with Lore. If they want slavery, they'll put it in. They don't care as long as its 'fun'
>>
>>321741074
Is he the Big Bad Wolf? Because he was already in a video game, except he was the protagonist.
>>
>>321739989

Any game that has non whites, women, or talks about prejudice is SJW trash according to the current gamer generation of 30-40 year old man children.
>>
>>321739989
WE
>>
>>321741679
But Shadows of the Damned is great you gigantic pussy
>>
>>321740424
Who doesn't know what big bad means. Are you retarded?
>>
If they made it cringy and compared redguards to the way blacks are treated in America then yea that would be awful. Redguards seem like one of the most universally respected races in tamriel and it would be stupid to make them out to be underdogs.

The Humans races may fight but they're united against a common enemy (elves and beastfolk). It's why I was worried about star wars, it's silly to have space racism when there are thousands of actually inferior aliens, droids, clones, and other beings much more deserving of hate. Thankfully i didn't feel like there was any of that in episode 7 but you get the point.

I expect it will be in hammerfell though and that's cool but the game will be awful and casualised regardless so I dont care.
>>
I don't even care where the game is located, I just don't want it to be even more cut down than Skyrim.
>>
File: 1445297917883.png (199 KB, 795x601) Image search: [Google]
1445297917883.png
199 KB, 795x601
>>321741850
Maybe they didn't watch Buffy when they were younger.
>>
I can't wait until Elder Scrolls 6 comes out, because then it'll become acceptable to like Skyrim on /v/.
>>
If the next game isn't in Hammerfell, Elsweyr or maybe even Black Marsh it's probably not worth playing. We've had two games in a row of medieval european forests, they keep it up and Elder Scrolls is just generic western fantasy.
>>
>>321739989
no, we will scream lorerape, because that's what will happen
>>
>>321742415
Underrated post
>>
>>321739989
If they force Redguards into some stupid slavery shit, then yea I'll get fucking pissed.
>>
/v/ confirmed for wanting strong Redguards to take all of their Imperial and Nord women.
>>
>>321742415
Oblivion really doesn't get the hate it deserves anymore, which is quite sad.
It's horribly casualised compared to Morrowind and started the whole DLC thing with horse armor that is the bane of gaming today.
Spore killed our hope in games and Oblivion killed games.
Though I must admit that Morrowind too is clearly a downgrade from Daggerfall even though it is my favorite Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>321741443
>playing a gimped piece of shit with no mods
>>
>>321741247
>Elder Scrolls.
>No mods

Anon. Anon. Please. Pleeeease kill yourself. I would literally not want nothing more then for you to kill yourself. In complete seriousness.
>>
>>321739989
I'd welcome it.
>>
At first I'd be mad that it's not in Valenwood so no cities built on top of giant migratory trees.

And then I'd remember Beth could never pull that off anyway.
>>
>>321741762
TASTE MY BIG BONER

Oh Suda, never change.
>>
WE
>>
>>321743976
I can pretty much guarantee Bethesda will never do that just because their engine would fucking explode if they even tried and they're not switching to anything else anytime soon. Valenwood cities are going to be retconned, guaranteed.
>>
>>321739989
There was already a game in hammerfall. FUCK OFF!
>>
>redguards managed to hold against dirty Thalmor

Curved sword, eh?
>>
>>321744545
>the year is 2038
>we have immersive holo room games now like you'd see on Star Treck
>almost indistinguishable from reality
>Elder Scrolls XII coming soon
>Still uses Creation Engine
Calling it now.
>>
>>321745248
Surely mods will fix it.
>>
>>321745248
>instead of dialogue choices you just talk
>no matter what you say the game just reads your speech as "yes"
>>
>>321741247
Buy a PS4...OOOOOOORR use the same funds to upgrade his computer.

Either option is pretty good, methinks.
>>
I liked Skyrim vanilla
>>
>>321741247
>Bethesda game
>Without mods or fan fixes
Heck, even The Evil Within needed a mod to fix the broken FOV, the PS3 version was fine.
>>
>>321741443
You do realise that playing a bethesda game on anything except pc is fucking retarded right?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.