[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T E A M A T S U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: Tatsu_shades.jpg (114 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Tatsu_shades.jpg
114 KB, 800x450
T E A M
A
T
S
U
>>
LOL TATSU ISN'T FOOD
>>
ASAP
>>
>end of Chapter 4
>Tatsu being the stupid shit he is doesn't notice the Prone aiming at him
>don't get a choice where I can let him die and finally end Mira's suffering
>>
>>321739387
AHAHAHAHA
>>
Noble heropon
>>
> chapter 10's boss
First time I actually changed my equipment to fuck something's shit up. Mechanoid slayers everyfuckingwhere
>>
PRAISE GOLBOGGA
>>
Garbage wizards best characters
>>
>I can't kill the filthy traitor in Chapter 11

The only time in the game where I'm sorely disappointed by the lack of choice. I thought when my character was walking towards him, he was going to ice him, not fucking defend him.
>>
>finally start playing
>took long to realize that you use d-pad to use the special techniques

I need to pay attention and quit dicking around.
>>
>just let in the alien equivalent of muslims into NLA
>two different tribes that are at war for 10 millenia at that
Noice, gonna get a good amount of missions out of this.
>>
>>321740850
lmao
>>
Threadly reminder for new people to try and explore the northern two territories before you get a mech.
>>
I'm actually playing this as blind as possible.
The only time I look up gamefaqs and such is when I have to gather intel during missions.
Seriously, even with the 10GB loading-patch, it's those intel-objects that need the longest to load for some reason, so I'm always running around like a moron and can't catch that intel before it's finished loading so I never know it's there in the first place.
>>
>>321740793
>no option to step between Elma and traitor man so you can hold him at gunpoint yourself

Ball dropped hard
>>
>>321741790
>no option for each party member to take a limb and hold them down while you disarm and disleg the trator and bring the husk back to find the terminal

Ball dropped very hard
>>
jesus skell gas is more expensive than real gas. i'm glad Namco didn't make this game or else i'll be paying microtransactions for imaginary fuel
>>
>>321741408
How come?
>>
>>321742196
Once you get a mech the perspective shifts. Large things aren't as large or threatening and the landscape feels smaller.

My first visit to sylvalum and oblivia being In a mech is a serious regret I have for this game
>>
>>321741408
But you can barely explore anything in Cauldros without the flying modul.
>>
>>321742294
>oblivia

I ment cauldaros but yeah. Being able to just ignore the lava probably made traversal a little too easy in that zone.
>>
>>321742294
How did you get a mech before Oblivia? Or do you mean Cauldron, or whatever it's name is.

Also how the fuck do I efficiently get TP? I'm 40 hours in and I haven't even started chapter 6 yet. I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong because my teamates can get 3000 in a few seconds while I'm just waiting for it to fill up with auto attacks.
>>
>>321739456
Xenoblade's always been bad at this
>OH NO BIONIS AWAKENS! THE TELETHIAS ARE FEASTING ON EVERY LIVING SOULS TO GET THEIR ENERGY BACK TO ZANZA! WE HAVE TO PUT AN END TO THIS AS SOON AS- WAIT I STILL HAVE TO MAX FIORA'S AFFINITY WITH EVERYONE AND DO A FEW GATHERING MISSIONS OH WAIT I CAN SOLVE THOSE GIANT RUINS' PUZZLES AND DO THESE QUESTS TO UNLOCK NEW SKILL TREES AND I GUESS I BETTER GO SLAY SOME NAMED ENEMIES FOR MORE SKILL POINTS...
>THE LIFEHOLD ONLY HAS ONE QUADRILLIONTH OF A PERCENT OF ENERGY LEFT! IF IT RUNS OUT, WE'RE ALL DEAD! WE GOTTA HURRY AND SECURE IT! ... OR I COULD DO ALL THESE AFFINITY MISSIONS TO GAIN EVERYONE'S UNIQUE ARTS AND GO GRIND MONSTERS FOR UPGRADE MATERIALS AND WHAT ABOUT A LITTLE ONLINE PLAY?
>>
I like the sprinting and jumping in this game. You just take off like a rocket.
>>
>>321742561
Some moves generate tp. Another solution is to recruit irina and give her the ramjet rifle from Alexa's missions paired with level 5 last stand.
>>
>>321742561
Check your arts and read them thoroughly, most setups have at least 1 thing that helps TP gain. There's also Augments and Skills but Art effects will be your main source.
>>
>ramjet rifle starts with 0/99 upgrades
>can't actually upgrade it
ALEXAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>321742654
Wait until you get your giant robots. You can jump tall buildings in a single bound, you're faster than a speeding bullet and stronger than a locomotive.
>>
>>321742846
>LOL PROTOTYPE IS A BUST SO NO FURTHER DEVELOPMENT ON THIS WEAPON LINE!

Fuck you bitch! Don't you realize the fucking potential for these kind of weapons? I wish completing Alexa's affinity quest would unlock a whole array of upgradable Ramjet weaponry and Skell gear.
>>
>>321742670
I like using the Galactic Knight and literally the only art that does anything is one where if I attack the front of an enemy I get 75 TP for 4 hits every 28 seconds. I really don't want to power level another class starting from Commando if that's really my best chance.
>>321742665
Already got that rifle, but is there an efficient way of leveling characters? My MU, Lin, and Elma are all at level 29 and everyone else is around 20 because I didn't know how exp was distributed I decided to add Doug, only to find out he was the exact same level I left him when I could first recruit him.
>>
>>321742878
Mountain Goat Simulator is more fun without Robots desu

There's still some platforming with them, just not as much, and it goes away on e you achieve flight anyways
>>
>>321743061
i wouldn't suggest trying to juggle characters through the game but to pick one or two that work with Lin and Elma to take all the way to post game. At that point simply having them on your team while you skell around killing shit brings them up pretty quickly
>>
>mfw Chapter 10

this should've been rad as hell but jesus christ what a goddamn clusterfuck

that was not enjoyable in the least
>>
>>321743082
This. I love XCX overall but the best part of the game is definitely the first 30-60 hours you spend on foot.

The reasoning for this is simply the game's verticality. They went all out making the terrain have different levels, so often times you look up and say "How the hell do I get up there?". Sometimes you mountain goat climb, sometimes you have to find a separate path up, etc. etc.

It's actually extremely similar to flying mounts in World of Warcraft. Before you'd look at a massive fortress and say "Oh man, I gotta work myself through this thing and fight this named NPC atop the furthest hold.

Then you get flying and you just fly over it all in seconds, land directly on the boss, murder them, then fly back out.
>>
I just got to the 2nd region and finish the story mission (chapter 4?) in it and have no idea what to do now
>>
>>321743450
Get sidetracked untill you find the main missions again.

The only thing you need to fear are tatsu jokes. Whenever Lin makes a joke, humanity gets a little closer to death
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4D.jpg (325 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4D.jpg
325 KB, 1280x720
>go to the top of Blade tower
>loner kitty asks to bring her a knife
>as I leave I notice her ears are different but kinda cute
>come back with the knife
>she tries to fucking cut off her ears for that exact reason

This fucking game sometimes man
>>
>>321743526
LETS EAT TATSU XD
>>
File: WVW69itRP6YdSjYEa-.jpg (86 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
WVW69itRP6YdSjYEa-.jpg
86 KB, 800x450
>>321743526
They should have played her mad scientist-angle more up.
She's actually really cute in those.
>>
>get flight, just want to hop over a few things

DONT WORRY ABOUT THE FUTURE
>>
>>321744503
If there's one thing I miss is the ability to jump with your Skell. I don't want to use fuel just to climb that rock.
>>
File: WVW69itRkFUBMBRV0f.jpg (55 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
WVW69itRkFUBMBRV0f.jpg
55 KB, 800x450
>>321743562
>that mission where the pizza-nigger is a ma-non-hating serial-killer
Also pic-related was just weird.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.