[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get Skyrim or Oblivion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (177 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
177 KB, 1280x720
Should I get Skyrim or Oblivion?
>>
Morrowind
>>
>>321738404
If you're buying on PC get Skyrim, if console get oblivion
>>
>>321738404
Do you have a PC?

Skyrim

It's the better game
>>
>>321738525
>if console don't buy bethesda games
Fixed
>>
>>321738404
Skyrim
Regardless of what /v/ says skyrim is very fun and has a shit ton of mods so if there's somthing that you don't like you can just mod it away and make it enjoyable for you
>>
>>321738404
Don't listen to /v/ sperglords about Skyrim, it's a decent game and it's just as good as Oblivion tbqh. It's not the best RPG ever, but it's still pretty fun. Get Skyrim.
>>
Both, Skyrim is the better game, but I like the feel of oblivion better, and I get really nostgic playing it. Obviously you won't but imo I like oblivion
>>
>>321738525
>recommending anyone ever get a console bethesda game
its funny how that works isn't it? they poison their releases for consoles, making them horribly controlled for PC, but all their action comes from modding
>>
>>321738404
oblivion is old as FUCK now. it was a great game, had a better quest/story than skyrim, and was fantastic. but it is OLD AS FUCK. so you'll prob want skyrim and to go back to oblivion if you like it.
>>
File: ScreenShot176.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot176.jpg
471 KB, 1920x1080
Morrowind. But if you have to choose between Skyrim and Oblivion. I'd suggest Oblivion. Though Oblivion is much, much harder to mod and is prone to many, many more fuck ups. Skyrim is easy as piss to mod and can take shit loads of mods.

Pic not really related. I spent a whole day with racemenu mod, higher face mesh mod, less blocky faces and mesh editing to turn my character into Letho from Witcher.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 238x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 238x274
>>321738990
>Mfw skywind comes out
>>
I'd say that Oblivion has much better silly shit. With the right mix of mods you can essentially turn the game into an Elder Scrolls themed Just Cause.
>>
File: toddpls.jpg (64 KB, 455x331) Image search: [Google]
toddpls.jpg
64 KB, 455x331
>>321738404
oblivion, make sure you buy the horse armor dlc
>>
>>321738687
>Regardless of what /v/ says skyrim is very fun
Only if it is your first TES game
>>
>>321739465
Skyrim is the TFA of Elder Scrolls, isn't it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.