[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna talk about something related to console gamers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: c77consoles.jpg (122 KB, 880x533) Image search: [Google]
c77consoles.jpg
122 KB, 880x533
First of all, no, they are not cancer to the gaming industry.
BUT! I wanna talk about something.

>When Assassins Creed Unity came out, it ran like arse on consoles. But it looked beautiful. Console gamers complained.

>When Witcher 3 came out on consoles, it had an downgrade, it ran less of an arse and was more playable. Gamers still complained.

It's ironic that they always complain on both sides. What do they want? Do they want visuals? Do they want performance?

I have a PS4, and I want more performance. I also play on PC to GET performance.
And no, I also don't think they are peasants.
>>
>>321736732
Different people want different things.

Console gamers aren't a hivemind, and there are people on both sides of the debate of graphics vs gameplay.

Console gamers don't all have the same opinion, same as any other group of gamers.
>>
>>321737029
Performance is objective though. I mean playing AC Unity on 18 fps was not fun. No, it was a nightmare.
>>
>>321737217
You're right.

Some people are idiots.
>>
>>321736732
I want a proper optimisation.

Look at the Last of Us on PS3. It ran on the machine which had 512mb RAM and an equivalent of freaking GeForce 7800 GTX.

If devs are actually take their time and optimize their shit PS4 and, hell, even Xone can run games like Witcher 3 on equivalent to Ultra settings on PC at least at rock-solid 30fps without any drops.
>>
>>321737532
I think you're overestimating Xbone.
>>
I don't want western games at all
>>
>>321737797
That makes no sense really.
>>
You have different people who play on consoles. Most don't give a shit about graphics and performance. They just play on consoles either because they're used to it or it's easier for them.
I used to be like that before I got into PC gaming. Then PC gaming made me bitter and jaded.
>>
>>321736732
People who wanted visuals complained about visuals.
People who wanted performance complained about performance.

You read everything together and assumed it was the same people complaining about both. Welcome to anonymity.
>>
You are sorely mistaken OP.

Console gamers DON'T complain about miniscule graphics or performance issues. They like playing video games.

Its always PC gamers that throw a hissy fit about the tiniest things.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.