[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do we think about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
What do we think about this?
>>
Scouting report!

Where

do I

BEGIN?
>>
File: At first I was, but then I was.jpg (76 KB, 300x530) Image search: [Google]
At first I was, but then I was.jpg
76 KB, 300x530
>>321729886
Not going to lie, I fucking died.
>>
>>321729535
Between Tifa getting BTFO twice, Rufus sounding like a southern chicken frying colonel, and Barret being Barret, I thought it was hilarious.
>>
>>321730646
Forgot to add that I thought Tifa being nervous and making awkward innuendos in the tower was cute
>>
What is it? I'm not up to date with dank videos and memes.
>>
>>321730742
teamfourstar made an abridged series for FFVII, basically
>>
Fun Fact.

If you call yourself AVALANCHE when the gang ask for your name, you get an easter egg. I tried it when I was a teenager.

Biggs goes like "AVALANCHE? AVALANCHE?"
>>
>>321729886
The deliver for that was great.
>>
>>321729535
The series is awful. Stopped watching after episode 6.

1. Tifa's character is awful and they took out her original personality to make a terrible version 'f Lightning Farron's personality abridged.

2. Most of the jokes are either a miss or ripped from CloudStrife8's version

3. The pacing is quite slow to a point where most of the stuff used there could be cut out.
>>
>>321733170
you stopped when it was getting good
>>
>>321729535
hojo killed it for me with his over acting. he was trying too hard
>>
File: Dr Light.png (513 KB, 935x1000) Image search: [Google]
Dr Light.png
513 KB, 935x1000
>>321733170
Dunno who teamfourstar is but I was enjoying it at first. I liked Cloud's VA, and Barrett's was pretty good too. Everyone was against Cloud but it was okay since they all seemed like retards anyway. But then they got to 7th Heaven and Tifa is a giant bitch also aligned against cloud. Then they just breezed by the glaring racial discrepancy between Barrett and Marlene without so much as a single quip or jab from Cloud. That mixed with reworked Tifa struck me sjw pandering. Stopped right there. Gonna check out this CloudStrife8 version right now. Pic unrelated.
>>
"Huh, that was easy."
"NO SHIT!"
>>
>>321736454
>That mixed with reworked Tifa struck me sjw pandering.
Wuh?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.