[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite Fallout 3/NV era faction? For me it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: LF7Yn3P.jpg (240 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
LF7Yn3P.jpg
240 KB, 1024x768
What is your favorite Fallout 3/NV era faction?

For me it's the Enclave because they seem to be the only ones who want to restore pre-war America, rather than just squabble over small blocks of land like the other factions do.
>>
>prewar america
>ultimately led to the destruction of its land
>history repeats itself

Nah, i think it's time for a new leadership. The Legion on the otherhand would be the iron hand ruler that the wasteland ever so deserve.
>>
>>321728234
Brotherhood. I don't know why exactly but they appeal to me. Maybe because everything is straight forward with them
>>
>>321728534
>ultimately led to the destruction of its land
That would be the Chinese nukes
>>
File: FO02_NPC_Richardson_N.png (498 KB, 803x414) Image search: [Google]
FO02_NPC_Richardson_N.png
498 KB, 803x414
>>321728234
>Fallout 3
>Enclave
>>
>>321728534
>>321728765
Don't forget that there is no longer an energy shortage to fuel tensions
>>
File: 1425638003866.png (182 KB, 1318x1032) Image search: [Google]
1425638003866.png
182 KB, 1318x1032
>>321729629
But there would be eventually if you just let things continue from where they left off in 2077.

The only hope for a real, long-term future is to teach people how to let go of their dependencies on advanced technologies. To live off the land; to be able to not only survive but thrive off of nothing more than their own blood, sweat, and tears. To raise a generation of self-sufficient warriors who will pass those ideals on to the next generation, and so on.
>>
>>321730278
So the tribals in Fallout 2?
>>
>>321730278
How can you be both a hippie and a war mongering fool?
People with better tech will simply kill them, just like
>>321730475
who die from this idea.
>>
Followers of the Apocalypse.
>>
>>321731056
They died because the Enclave came in with pre-war tech and pushed in their assholes.
>>
>>321732120
How does that help your argument?
People with better tech kill people that throw spears and fuck cows.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.