[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought a 3DS XL because of FUCKING GAMESTOP's buy 2 get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: B008GEH9HO_img3_lg.jpg (73 KB, 1024x934) Image search: [Google]
B008GEH9HO_img3_lg.jpg
73 KB, 1024x934
Bought a 3DS XL because of FUCKING GAMESTOP's buy 2 get one free deal. Going in tomorrow for games under the same deal. Besides Monster Hunter, I'm thinking Fire Emblem and A Link Between Worlds. Anything else worth playing that I should consider besides what I have?
>>
Bravely Default
Super Mario 3D Land
Kid Icarus Uprising
Paper Jam Bros if you're into that

That's pretty much it.
>>
File: 1436634628676.jpg (41 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1436634628676.jpg
41 KB, 500x667
Bravely Default
Pokeymans Super Myster Dungeon
Cave Story
LoZ HD's
>>
Etrian Odyssey Untold 2
>>
Resident Evil: Revelations is 75% off on the eShop. You might want to get a bigger SD card, though.

Super Smash Bros. is way better than you'd think a handheld version would be. Still tons of people playing online, it's definitely worth getting if you don't have a Wii U.
>>
>>321723281
free games if you can wait for 2 days without updating. 3DS is about to get torn apart like the PSP, kernel for 9.2+ was confirmed
>>
>>321725170
Like the flashcarts for the DS? Don't know what firmware it'll be coming with (bought a refurb since it was on sale), so hopefully it's a good one.
>>
>>321725410
It will work on current firmware

Just don't update it, Nintendo will surely release a patch soon
>>
>>321723281
For how much did you buy it? I just bought a N3DS XL at 173€ on Amazon

>>321726020
Can you give me a link to the hack? at least on the news where it says about the future hack.
>>
>>321725010
not in eu
fuck
>>
>>321726452
$120 each for GameStop refurbs. Buy two, get one free. Sell two of them for $120 on ebay or Craigslist and you'll essentially get yours free, if not really cheap.
>>
There was a Tales of the Abyss remake that some stores might still have in stock. If you like action RPGs, I think it's one of the best in the series.
>>
File: summer.jpg (53 KB, 345x333) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
53 KB, 345x333
>>321727453
Calm down, Grandpa Rick. They're just videogames.
>>
SMT Devil Survivor 1 and 2
Bravery Default
Etrian Odyssey 1-4 (3 is a DS game)
Kid Icarus
SMT IV
>>
>>321723281
Rune Factory 4
>>
>>321723281
Shin Megami Tensei IV is really good.
SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked is also great, but different. The remake doesn't add much, but if you haven't already played it and you like Tactical RPGs, I recommend you give it a shot.
>>
You should probably get the new Layton vs Phoenix Wright game if you want some casual stuff to half way pay attention to while you're cooking or w/e. It's pretty new and the run seems fairly limited(most stores got like 3 copies) so if you see it and can get a deal you'd might as well. not going to be $20 on ebay any time soon and I would say it's pretty much essential for a 3ds collection. Or just get one of the 3ds phoenix wright/layton games. It's nice to have something mindless occasionally out of your handheld.

Also the star fox 64 remake plays really well on the n3dsxl
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.