[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poorfag here. I can only get one, which one should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Age of Empires II vs III.jpg (132 KB, 381x264) Image search: [Google]
Age of Empires II vs III.jpg
132 KB, 381x264
Poorfag here. I can only get one, which one should I get?
>>
II, this shouldn't even be a question
>>
get II. 3 is a disappointment.
>>
3. 2 has shit graphics
>>
>>321722057
2 being good is a meme people ironically make threads about
>>
Hm, I liked 2 as a child but now I would say 3 is better.
>>
2 easily.
>>
>>321722057
II. get the original.
>>
Pirate both
>>
>>321722438
>get the original
are you retarded
>>
2 is the classic but I think 3 is unfairly criticized just because "comfy" memesters got assblasted about 3rd age cannons blowing up their walls.
>>
>>321722784
My big beef with three is that the mechanics of the game didn't improve with the technology.
And the counter system was way too set in stone. Skirmishers will deal next to no damage to any units besides heavy infantry in AoE3 where as at least in AoE2 you could still viably use pikemen as a base infantry.
>>
>>321722569
This
>>
>>321722569
>>321723254
>HURR BREAK THE LAW DURR

That's literally how retarded you sound.
>>
>>321723506
Did you get lost on the way to Reddit?
>>
>>321723590
Oh man you sure told me
>>
File: ageofempires3_asian.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ageofempires3_asian.jpg
103 KB, 1024x768
Age of Empires III with both expansions (the complete collection) is the best game. AOE2 is also really good, but the HD update is buggy and has two whole expansion packs you have to buy separately.
>>
Anyone got some Fps problems and stutters on II HD?
>>
>>321722057
I don't think you will regret either one. If you ask me 2 but I have a bias for medieval warfare.
>>
AOE2

Best game in the series. Not to mention AOE2 is the most talked of the 3.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 854x480
>>321722057
Get one then pirate another. Both are great game.
>>
>>321722057

AOE2 is only $4 and AOE3 is only $8. Get them both. If you can afford $8, you should be able to afford another $4 as well. You probably spend more money on Big Macs than that.
>>
I have hundreds of hours on 3's multiplayer, most played in the series. As time has gone by I reckon 3 has the most to offer.
>>
AoE 2 HD is just AoE 2 with 1080p support.
>>
Age of Mythology
>>
>>321725478

Where did you even find people to play? The AOE2 fans basically killed it with their bitching.

Or is there a multiplayer community now that its on Steam?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.