[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The soul's series hardest boss yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ludwig.jpg (235 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ludwig.jpg
235 KB, 1024x576
The soul's series hardest boss yet?
>>
Heck nah nigga, fucking Orphan of Kos.

>you feel like you're gonna have a bad time
>tfw getting dunked on by placenta
>>
Is it possible to parry Maria's second phase without being hit?
>>
>>321720052
Nope, alonne and fume knight were harder
>>
>>321721385
I beat Orphan fourth try. Ludwig took 20+ tries with summons.
>>
>>321721432
Yes. Gain competence.
>>
File: Orphan of Kos.png (201 KB, 250x396) Image search: [Google]
Orphan of Kos.png
201 KB, 250x396
>>321721385
>beat him
>get a kos parasite instead of his fucking Placenta Cleaver

I wanted it
>>
>>321721758
this
>>
>>321721758
nope.

shields makes every bosses in souls automatically easier than bb
>>
>>321722589
>Using a shield against Fume Knight
>>
>>321722715
>not using shields against everything and everyone, everywhere
>>
even harder than manus?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1394x752) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1394x752
Hardest non-boss in the souls series?
>>
>>321723126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVzndUwuTg

she makes it look so easy ;-;
>>
>>321723126
I hate fighting enemy NPC's in Souls games, because From doesn't know how to make good AI and they seem to think that making them all super irritating is a good substitute

>gun that can kill most players in two shots at the time they'll be facing him. Easily 15-20 times more damage than your gun, assuming you're not using a min-max bloodtinge build
>four times the health of any player that hasn't specced almost purely into vit, I think he has around 3800 health
>patch out the cheese method as if it's something that's in any way important or in need of a patch. He automatically gets out of trick mode at around 30% health to avoid killing himself and starts shooting every three seconds
>infinite ammo
>gets one heal for about 75% of his health
>infinite use of Old Hunter's Bone

Why not an optional boss? It didn't have to be the best in the game, but putting the player up against an enemy hunter that has the stats of a level 300 player is just lazy. For fuck's sake he doesn't even get a unique armor set, he's just wearing a random mish-mash of a bunch of other shit.
>>
>>321723126
This shit got me legitimately upset. His gun damage was fucking obscene.
>>
>>321721835
Maria and Orphan parry windows are retarded. I died a lot until I just resorted to just melee attacks then it only took me 2-3 times.

Bloody Crow was easy as fuark because his moveset is just a regular chikage moveset which is very predictable for the R2 attacks. His R1 can be tricky but if you're willing to just spam bullets, you can kill him with just three visceral attacks.
After going through Maria, those shark assholes, and Orphan, the whole game is easy to dunk on.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.