[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More games like this. I have been hunting the comfy feeling for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Nier_(game_box_art).jpg (40 KB, 256x315) Image search: [Google]
Nier_(game_box_art).jpg
40 KB, 256x315
More games like this. I have been hunting the comfy feeling for YEARS and this finally has given me a taste.
>>
anyone?
>>
Drakengard 1 and 3.
>>
>>321718123
is 2 bad or something?
>>
>>321717023
get that comfy meme shit out of here
>>
>>321718234
It's unfortunate that you're incapable of finding peace through your favorite form of media.
>>
>>321718178
It's a competently made game, but it's just bland compared to real Yoko Taro games.
>>
>>321718123
Is 3 actually worth it?
>>
>>321717023
I beat this game like 2 months ago.
Its really mediocre with really good music
>>
>>321719440
When you say beat, you mean got all four endings, right?
>>
>>321717023
I regret to inform you that Nier is a unique game. In the way that game shines, there aren't any imitators or anything that comes close. You can hope and pray that the new Nier game will fill that void but my guess that Taro Yoko will never be able to make a game as good again. It's his MGS 2.

If you can stomach an outdated game you can try the first drakengard game but it isn't nearly as good and is more brutal than comfy.
>>
>>321717023
also OP I'd like to additionally add that there is a good interview of Taro Yoko that's worth watching.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/239407/Video_Nier_director_discusses_making_weird_games_for_weird_people.php
>>
>>321717023
>Nier
>Comfy
Whaaaat

I mean I like Nier a lot, but it's not what I understand as "comfy".
>>
>>321722475
OP probably meant meditative. Introverts find that comfy or at least I do.
>>
I hope you have a Gamecube/Wii because Chibi-robo, Pikmin, Harvest Moon, and Animal Crossing are what you want.

>>321722731
>>321722475

The music in the town is comfy as fuck and you take care of and give presents to your daughter, it's legit comfy for the first part of the game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.