[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Extraordinary Stories of /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: zeldasummit37ign.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
zeldasummit37ign.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
ITT: Things that you would never have believed that turned out to be true. Alternatively; things you remember differently about your favorite games than when you replayed them, psychic visions or dreams about video games.

>on /v/ last month.
>anon started a similar thread that encapsulated foggy memories of old games.
>one anon posted his memory of Medigoron.
>claimed that when he played OoT that he remembers having to crawl through a space into his shop from behind, and that you could see his backside. He affirmed that he could've sworn he even had an ass, and was sure of it.
>as the guy who thinks he knows a thing or two of OoT; I blew this off because I had no interest at the time. Even if he was psychically remembering something, it would never come to light.
>Since then, I've been doing more digging...
>It turns out that the Rosetta Stone of OoT (the only fan account in the world of the still titled "Zelda 64"), cites a "dagger" as being in Link's inventory. This corroborates Miyamoto's statements in Nov 1997, of there being such an item in the game that you could dual-wield at the cost of not having a shield.
This in and of itself if of no interest. It's obvious that there was a dagger and it became the "Broken Giant's Knife."
What IS OF INTEREST, is what else I found.
>turns out that Medigoron must've been a late addition because he's only in screenshots as of September 98.
So they added Medigoron to incorporate the dagger somehow into the game... Big deal. Stop the presses!
>Wait, what is that to the right of him? Are those boulders? Those aren't in the final game... but wait there's more.
>"Tight fit..." According to TCRF, this text is spoken by Medigoron, but only if you manage to enter his chamber without bombing the final wall blocking access to his room (impossible).

continued.
>>
File: 1451181635547.gif (1 MB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
1451181635547.gif
1 MB, 340x255
>>321716274
>continued.
Yes, where are you going with this
>>
>>321716693
i was too impressed by that animation to jack off.
>>
Hold on, I'm trying to find my spirally Link reaction image that I'm so fond of.
>>
>>321716914

It gets better, then okay, then not okay. And don't get me started on the sequel.
>>
Then, the coup de grâce to all doubt comes when inspecting the text dump to Ocarina of Time.

I've long considered that Gossip Stones included text to both give pro players tips or boast about late game additions they can take advantage of (for instance the Mask of Truth is a late game implement itself).

But what I had never noticed is that the following texts are right next to each other.

>They say that Biggoron's Sword is
>super sharp and will never break.

>They say that Medigoron didn't
>really think about his own size,
>so his store is really cramped.

This confirms anon's story is true, and that there was a way into Medigoron's Shop late into the game, that was one of the final things removed before release. This anon somehow must have played the game and triggered this text in his dreams, and his wondering about it led to a psychic retrospection of why it was still in the game. We he offered us his insights into in that thread.

May our Lord Jesus Christ, continue to bless you with more gifts that we can reap anon, wherever you are now.
>>
>>321717040
What is it? Is the good and better enough to get me off?
>>
>>321716693
Please anon I need the sauce even if its bad for me
>>
>>321718723
Oh come on OP, that gif is too interesting to let slide
>>
>>321718723
I am interested in what you had to say albiet a little confused, are you saying that his subconcious made assumptions about cut conent?
>>
>>321718075
what does big gorons butt look like?
>>
File: tumblr_mvteq3F5iL1qza1qzo1_400.gif (1 MB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvteq3F5iL1qza1qzo1_400.gif
1 MB, 350x261
>>321718723
>>
File: 1441978527480.png (21 KB, 647x560) Image search: [Google]
1441978527480.png
21 KB, 647x560
EH REH
>>
>>321719339
Nah, I'm saying he really did experience the beta game by tapping into one of the four areas of ESP, but that he subconciously played through his own game (by performing a reading based on where he was in his game and finding that text) using extrasensory means.
>>
>>321718259
>>321718259
Not him, it starts as a good animation with the girld cheerfully giving the guy a blowjob and paizuri.
Then it becomes rape shit with urination and that kind of shit.
It's dissapointing.
>>
>>321719582
It's Medigoron, not Biggoron.

I imagine something similar to Darmani's butt when crouched. But bigger.
>>
>>321716693
I was kinda disappointed because from the thumbnail I thought the shirt on the bed was actually a cord, implying a vibrator
>>
File: great.jpg (24 KB, 479x359) Image search: [Google]
great.jpg
24 KB, 479x359
>>321716274
>continued.

Turns out if you play the song of time backwards twice in a row in under 2 seconds in front of Medigoron, he eats you like Jabu Jabu and you come out on the other side of the room (out of his butthole) and you lose the game
>>
>>321718075
Gay.
>>
File: 1450925946089.jpg (53 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1450925946089.jpg
53 KB, 640x427
This is one of the worst threads I have ever seen.
This is below gamefaqs and even below neogaf.
>>
>>321720464
Still better than console wars.
>>
great thread OP, stick around for the next post, it ends in an 8
>>
>>321720810
>That kid spouting b.s.
>>
>>321720810
nuh uh
>>
>could have been an interesting thread it it was real and not just memes

why did I ever get my hopes up
>>
>>321720074
Looped around the first half a bit and it got me done. Titjob is my fetish.
>>321719946
Oh.. seems the more far-fetched explanation to me. Das some
>>>/x/ shit
>>
>>321720980
Whoops, you dropped this 8 pal.
>>
>>321716274
AUTISM
>>
>>321716693
>>321716693
Whats the name of this? I need to google it
>>
>>321722194
Shut Up and Jam Gaiden
>>
>>321716274
theres some way to get behind him and there is sorta a room. his legs are fully rendered.
>>
>>321719946
Counterargument: No he didn't.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.