[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creighton did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1427970977748.png (232 KB, 262x490) Image search: [Google]
1427970977748.png
232 KB, 262x490
Creighton did nothing wrong.
>>
>>321716207
Wasn't he a confirmed serial killer?

Whatever. That whole subplot with Pate and Creighton wasn't as good as the DS2fags said it was
>>
>>321716456
Pate's the serial killer. He tried to bamboozle Creighton, according to what he said.

He also hints to being the killer because in his last convo with you he says something along the lines of "be very careful of who you trust"
>>
>>321716592
But isn't it also hinted at Creighton is a killer, because after meeting him the map guy in Majula will say something like "i just remembered, there was this serial killer guy named... cray... cray-something, be careful."
>>
>>321716787
then who was phone?
>>
>>321716456
Who said it was good?
>>
>>321717091
Almost every DS2 fanatic. DS2 had boring ass-characters and stupid plot-lines, and when you point this out they automatically assume you hate it because you like DS1 more.

Its retarded beyond belief
>>
>>321716207
The literal only bad thing Creighton did was rig the chest he sends you to, for that I had to settle the score
>>
>>321717226
>DS2 fanatic

Where is this paranoid fantasy coming from?
>>
Tanimura did everything wrong.
>>
>>321717579
1. Retards on reddit
2. People in real life
>>
>>321716207
both Pate and Creighton where serial killers

Pate was simply smarter about it and hands off
>>
File: Stealth intensifies.webm (930 KB, 854x478) Image search: [Google]
Stealth intensifies.webm
930 KB, 854x478
I love his axe, even if it's shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.