[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mann vs Machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Why is MvM so full of snobs?
Like, they'll act Cunty if they have maybe 15-20 tours. But the 200-300 tour guys are complete bros!
>>
Blump
>>
File: iiam[1].gif (4 KB, 650x220) Image search: [Google]
iiam[1].gif
4 KB, 650x220
Why do people playing TF2 in 2015 think they're playing a good game?
>>
>medic heal demo and lay crit sticky traps
>CONGA
>CONGA
>CONGA
>>
>>321713451
Nobody even Comcast anymore
It's all the kick or the new Mannerobics
>>
>>321713583
I mean conga fucking phone
>>
File: The face that says.png (7 KB, 117x141) Image search: [Google]
The face that says.png
7 KB, 117x141
>>321713162
>Join MVM game
>there are 3 players in the game
>spy
>scout
>medic
>i play pyro
>carry these sorry assholes to the boss wave
>we get our shit pushed in
>ask them to change to something more helpful
>they vote kick me
>>
>>321713413
>I can't believe it's CURRENT YEAR[spoiler/] and people still like things!
>>
>>321713792
>join mvm mann up
>2 spies and a sniper
>they refuse to change classes or equip at least better items
>squeaker starts talking some nonsense shit
>votekicked
>>
>>321713875
CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R
>>
To do a tour you have to buy a ticket, right?

Why the fuck would you pay money to play tf2 at this point?
>>
File: 1386999410787.jpg (71 KB, 268x305) Image search: [Google]
1386999410787.jpg
71 KB, 268x305
>scam a kid for some mvm tickets
>sell them on the marketplace for good buck
>have enough money to buy actual good games
>>
Why is Boot Camp full of the most brain dead retards ever? It's full of these firstname.lastname fuckwits who always want to play fucking sniper and they always refuse to press F4. Why do you enjoy spending the entire setup staring at a wall? Why do you never read chat where everyone is telling you to press F4? Why do you insist on playing pyro when we already have 2 of them? Fuck.
>>
>>321714191
It's the secret club of people that actually want to play the gamemode to win and escape the typical shitter tunnelvision lemming retards. They also like gambling for loot and the banter of people that actually use their mics.
>>
>>321713792
>plays pyro for the entire game
>asks others to change to more useful classes
lmao
>>
>>321714191
It's a dollar
Sorry poorfag
>>
>>321714762
*waste of a dollar
>>
>>321715295
If spending 1 dollar on anything is waste you truly are poor. Lol sorry man.
>>
>>321714762
>Can't afford a bag of shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.