[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best Macross game and why didn't you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (511 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
511 KB, 425x600
What's the best Macross game and why didn't you think of this one when seeing this post?
>>
Besides a demo of one way back on the PS1, the only other Macross game I have played was Battlecry and I loved it.
>>
>>321700102
Emulate that one. It works great. It's battlecry, but actually Macross instead of robotech and better.
>>
>>321700102
Also, there's a good Shoot 'em up on SNES
>>
Macross DYRL for ps1 was better than that one of ps2. also the other macross vfx were good too on ps1
>>
>>321700897
The side scroller? Also, Battlecry and the Japanese only game (In the OP) aren't the same game. The one in the OP is fucking great, you're playing through the movie and it's got good gameplay
>>
File: Kakizaki!.gif (3 MB, 480x256) Image search: [Google]
Kakizaki!.gif
3 MB, 480x256
>>321699724

I haven't played any, are there any that gives me ace combat feeling with switching combat mode with the Valkyries?
>>
The Macross 30 was decent
I actually got the LE for it
>>
>>321701134
Battlecry (Robotech, but still technically Macross) is good if you can't emulate and don't have a jap pS2. Though, for real Macross I recommend the one in the OP. It is Japan only, but it emulates really well, and if you know the plot of DYRL you don't need to know Jap. It is literally the movie with good transforming/ace combat similar gameplay.

Project Aces Macross never
>>
>>321701202
How's the barrier on that if you don't know moon? Any translations around?
>>
>>321701471
There was someone who actually make Google doc that translated everything but the story

It was a pain in the ass to play, since unlike the Gundam where all you do is pick mission to play and go kill thing

In 30 you actually have to pick up quest and go roaming in the map as its kinda more open world?
little bit like Xenoblade X if I say so.
>>
>>321701779
That does sound like a pain. Any new Macross games coming?
>>
>>321701321
Maybe if BANDAI would stop sucking Gundam dick we might get one.
>>
>>321702219
Even if we did we'd have to import because of Harmony Jewold. At least we're getting AC7
>>
>>321702502
>/a/
you mean /m/?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.