[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is hating this game a meme? Because it came bundled with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: StarWarsBattlefrontHeader.jpg (85 KB, 658x390) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsBattlefrontHeader.jpg
85 KB, 658x390
Is hating this game a meme? Because it came bundled with the PS4 I got for Christmas and it's fun as fuck.
>>
Love it.
My brother got it for me for christmas so addicting.
>>
File: shill-pic[1].jpg (77 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
shill-pic[1].jpg
77 KB, 402x402
Thread under quarantine
>>
>Console FPS
>Star Wars
The only way you could be more casual is to play Angry Birds on your phone.
>>
It's fun and all but the original one was 10x better
>>
File: noplayers.png (3 MB, 1919x1009) Image search: [Google]
noplayers.png
3 MB, 1919x1009
If not for this and the $50 season pass, I'd play it. It's not great, but it's a fun chaotic shooter.
>>
>>321697875
This seems to be the most reasonable reaction so far.
>>
Well it came with your PS4, but it's NOT worth $60. There's not much more than what was in the Beta.

>>321697768
You can play it third person, which is objectively the better way to play.
>>
Nah
Its fun but it has such small content it feels like it isnt worth the original price.
Also 50usd season pass killed the hype
>>
It's soulless and has next to no content
>>
>>321696963
game is flawed as fuck. them charging so much for the season pass while charging as much as they did for the small amount of base content was absurd. I told everyone I know that unfortunately owns this like I do not to buy the season pass. Fuck EA.

That said, if you have it its fun to play in a mindless sort of way. you'd probably be better off with COD though
>>
i got it for 35€

I have 22 hours and counting and it's fun as hell.

I'd never buy the season pass though. I'll wait for the DLCs and buy them only if they are awesome.

fuck all those meme-"i'm-a-/v/tard-so-i-hate-everything"-faggots
>>
>>321700771
Watching paint dry and eating shit for some folks is fun.

Doesn't tell me much about the game except for the fact you're easily entertained tho.
>>
File: IMG_20151227_204106955.jpg (2 MB, 2952x5248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_204106955.jpg
2 MB, 2952x5248
fun :^)
>>
The game is boring as hell and the gameplay depressingly shallow

Once you've put 4 hours into it you'll toss it into the trash where it belongs
>>
>>321700879
But i'm not. I barely play any tripe-A titles because for me games like csgo or kotor 1&2 are the shit to play because of their quality and so on.

But i dunno, this game is surprisingly well optimized, quite balanced (of course not even close to perfect) and the fact that there are only 5 maps for walker assault didn't even bother me because the maps have a very different feeling of gameplay and it didn't even come close to get boring.

I'm enjoying it.
>>
If it weren't for Boba Fett being playable I wouldn't play it.
>>
>>321696963
No its just a fact that it sucks and just an EA cash grab
>>
>>321701351
>balanced

Now you're just shilling. Since you could pay exttra up front to get best gun in the game on the start unlocked.
>>
>>321700879
>comparing paint to a video game

I bet you also use food analogies too ya fatty
>>
File: angry joe template.png (123 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
angry joe template.png
123 KB, 620x349
>>321696963
>ONE HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES
>>
>>321700879
Fine, be the only faggot that showed up to class tomorrow because you didnt think jumping off a cliff was fun.
>>
>>321696963
Getting fucked in the ass is fun too, you should try it you fucking tasteless faggot.
>>
>>321699524

This right here - I don't pay $60 for games anymore. Last time I did that was GTAV (no regrets there) but otherwise I've had way to many AAA disappointments to do that again. I'll be waiting for the price to drop to $30 or so.
>>
>>321701770
>>321701787
>>
>>321701346

I've put 36 hours in and I'm still having fun :)
>>
>>321698446
>EA game
>Game locked to Origin
It's rightfully dead on arrival
>>
>>321696963
I'm in the exact same boat anon, got it with the PS4 bundle. I expected to only really play Bloodborne and Disgaea but it's actually pretty fun, no regrets.
>>
It's literally battlefield 4 except five times worse.
>>
>vehicles spawn on map instead of the stupid token system
>heroes are a reward for top players again
>implement the ground to space battles BFIII was going to have
>bring back Clone Wars
>bring back hero assault
>have a free DLC classic map pack
What am I forgetting /v/?
>>
TURNING POINT FOR OTHER MAPS WHEN

W

H

E

N
>>
Its a great game but not for a fucking fullprice
>>
>>321702118
Give the ability to go prone
Give an actual server browser with tickrates and shit
Double the size of the maps
Rebalance the entire fucking game
At least triple the amount of guns
Actually make character customization not be a joke
Give weapon customization

Just some things I could think up in 30 seconds.
>>
>>321696963
The game itself is fine. The greedy price point to get the whole game is what is bullshit. And the more idiots that buy into it the more greedy EA will become. It might be fine for you now. But one day you are going to wish you didn't support it.
>>
>>321701201
What keyboard is that?
>>
.Anonymous
12/27/15(Sun)17:51:31 No.321702118
>vehicles spawn on map instead of the stupid token system

Dumb. The system is fine. Vehicle hoggers are annoying

>heroes are a reward for top players again
No

>bring back Clone Wars
>bring back hero assault

yes
>>
File: speccy.png (25 KB, 583x507) Image search: [Google]
speccy.png
25 KB, 583x507
I can't get my computer to run it, like, at all despite have a decent setup. I should be able to run it in low, or at least medium, but the stuttering and slowness makes it unplayable. I get MAYBE 0.5 frames a second on the menus. I've never even played a match.

Which sucks because I really want to play it.
>>
If someone can actually find it in their heart to defend the spawns on walker assault maps then know that you have actually become an EA shill.
>>
>>321702410
It's corsair, I can tell that much from the logo

the k70 has been in vogue but no way to tell from that shot
>>
>>321702575
Sounds like a bug or an incompatible setting or something like that more than anything. Battlefront is one of the best optimized triple A games of anno domini 2015.
>>
Game has a great atmosphere, look and feel to it. Very nostalgic. It's genuinely fun to play, but there's very little content right now to justify the $60 price tag. It just feels like something is missing too, can't quite put my finger on it. I also think people are upset over BF3 being cancelled because it looked amazing, especially in comparison to this game.
>>
>>321702730
I just wish I knew what to fix. I thought it might be my RAM, too, because it's half of what's recommended for the game, but 16gb is crazy.
>>
>>321703020
Nah it uses nowhere near 16, it doesn't even use nowhere near 8.
>>
What they need to do is add a god Damn cumpus to the mini map
>>
>>321696963
It's not that bad, it lacks content and is only fun in short burst.

Battlefront 1 and 2 are leagues better.
>>
>>321696963
no, its a mediocre game becasue
1. it pretty much ignores everything about star wars
2. is not a good fps

if your a casual fps player and a casual star wars fan you might enjoy this game, but even casuals have a little bit of taste so your even worse then them
>>
>>321703119
Hmm, then I really don't know. Maybe the CPU? Maybe the GPU? Who knows...
>>
>>321702532
this attempt at replying has to be bait, jesus christ
>>
>>321696963
It's pretty good, but not worth 60 bucks. I think that's the biggest problem with it -- if it was a part of some crazy new video game marketing plan (like 39.99 for the base game, 20 bucks for expansions) it'd be a smash hit, but I think the lack of content left a sour taste in a lot of people's mouths.
>>
>>321701902
>>321701770
>>
>>321701201
Your room looks so dark and lonely, Anon.
>>
>>321696963
It has EA on the box, so it's immediately shit. How does one not realise this?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (69 KB, 405x298) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
69 KB, 405x298
>>321703789
>he thinks jumping of a cliff is fun

Fucking casuals
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.