[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much DLC do I have to buy for this shit to be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (35 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
35 KB, 460x215
How much DLC do I have to buy for this shit to be good?
>>
At least common sense and art of war
>>
Zero.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA
>>
1) Buy base game from Steam for $10 since it's on sale
2) Get all the DLC from the /gsg/ general archive
3) Use the activator in the archive
4) enjoy wrecking kebab
>>
>>321695971
Or you could do this
>>321695938
However you can't play multiplayer and achievements don't work with the pirated version, so it's up to you
>>
>>321696062
That >>321695938 is the archive.
You can play multiplayer and earn achievements with pirated dlc and steam doesn't care.
>>
>>321695867
Common sense any good? Been playing with all the DLC except it, and it's probably the best the game has been since it launched.
>>
>>321695641
Just from the cover art it looks like a cheap PC game from the early 2000s with a heavy game undertone to it.
>>
>>321696296
It's a really simple game where you use your paper and bird and sword mana to make more paper and birds and swords and paint the rest of the world your colour.
>>
>>321696450
Perfectly summed up the whole game
>>
>>321696450
nice one /gsg/
>>
>buying games
top cuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.