[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm s-sorry Sonybros. Here I was jumping on the Sony hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 470x313
I'm s-sorry Sonybros. Here I was jumping on the Sony hate bandwagon here on /v/ , thinking the PS4 was absolute shit and a waste of money.

Well this Christmas my nephew ( yes my nephew) bought me a Ps4, Bloodborne and Call of Dooties. My inner mustard race was telling me that I should just ask for a receipt and return it but it was a gift on Christmas at the end of the day.

That night I had so much fun I felt like a kid again. I beat bloodborne in one sitting and then bought the dlc right after.

Now that I've actually tried the game I can safely say that the sonnygers were right. People who say bloodborne is shit haven't played it yet.

Truly a gem of this year and the best game of this year.

I'll speak for the whole PC community here on /v/. We are sorry for this year's shitposting.
>>
>I beat bloodborne in one sitting
Sure you did
>>
>>321682605
you falseflagging sonyggers are the worst.
>>
>>321682698
Well maybe not in one sitting but it pretty much was.

Played it all night, fell asleep and played it again right when I woke up
>>
And I'm speaking for all of /v/ when I say you're a gigantic faggot and should consider killing yourself, preferably by hanging yourself
>>
File: 1447758825578.jpg (29 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
1447758825578.jpg
29 KB, 446x357
>>321682605
>I'll speak for the whole pc community.
>>
PC gamers are a disease feasting on /v/. The sooner we ban them, the better.
>>
>all this le Sony hate mentality

What will it take to prove to you fags? Is it so wrong that someone who formerly played on PC exclusively enjoyed a console? Is it so taboo?
>>
>I'll speak for the whole PC community here on /v/. We are sorry for this year's shitposting.
I hope this is bait
You do realize that 90% of the shitposting is just idorts baiting anyways, there is literally zero reason NOT to be an idort
>>
>>321683465
>Is it so taboo?
only retards would buy a console this gen. people are seriously lacking standards.
>>
>>321683465
You have too much free time to be pulling shit like this. Get a fucking grip.
>>
File: 1189201-ludicolo04.jpg (39 KB, 446x501) Image search: [Google]
1189201-ludicolo04.jpg
39 KB, 446x501
I will never understand why people become so attached to their gaming device of choice and feel the need to shit on everything else. If you truly love video games it doesn't matter just play games.
>>
>>321683686
Well I'm glad that I'm part of the 90% now I guess. I don't have a Wii U but I enjoy my 3ds
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 477x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 477x567
>>321684769
Suck my dick gayboy, I've got a PS4 for you right here ;;))))))
>>
File: black thing.jpg (28 KB, 437x427) Image search: [Google]
black thing.jpg
28 KB, 437x427
>tfw you can enjoy video games regardless of what platform they're on
>>
>>321683686
>literally zero reason NOT to be an idort

b-but I'm poor
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.