[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a game were I get to drastically affect the world? like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Is there a game were I get to drastically affect the world? like a GTA-like sandbox when if I bring and sell too much cocaine the city becomes a dump with poverty, hookers, and junkies on every street? Or a RPG that lets me improve the kingdom and develope new technology and social change? I want that in a game
>>
File: 1450053812574.jpg (25 KB, 292x227) Image search: [Google]
1450053812574.jpg
25 KB, 292x227
>>
Literally the first choice in Fable 2
>>
I don't know if they're what you're looking for, but you might want to look into some 4X games
>>
File: Todd-Howard.jpg (18 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Todd-Howard.jpg
18 KB, 490x368
YOU CAN AFFECT THE ECONOOMY
>>
Only game i can think of that kinda does that is Fable, even Fable 3
>>
The Witcher 3
>If you kill dangerous beast like wolf or bear in forest, you will see more wildlife like doe and deer etc.
>>
>>321677069
Any strategy game like Total War, Europa, etc. Also resource heavy games like Ark where you can block off rare material spawns & force other players into the stone age.
>>
>>321677069
Nope. There sure isn't. Probably won't be for a very long time.
>>
I need source in OP picture
>>
>>321677069
Meh, fallout 4, fable series, Saint's row to a certain extent. None of them are as interactive as you'd like tho.
>>
Games like that would cost too much money to develop as most people would only play it once and only experience a fraction of the content. It's so much easier to send everyone down the same path.
>>
File: 1443146730555.jpg (76 KB, 513x413) Image search: [Google]
1443146730555.jpg
76 KB, 513x413
>>321678628
>>321678532

thanks

>>321679487
why ? if i do coccaine missions= more junkies NPCs on the streets, its simple. I Bet gta 6 would have some of that
>>
>>321677069
Dishonored had some of this
>>
>>321677069
Mass Effect
>>
>>321680916
>if i do coccaine missions= more junkies NPCs on the streets, its simple.
If you're content with that, then Dishonored.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.