[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell do I git gud with this piece of crap character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: piece of shit.jpg (76 KB, 952x537) Image search: [Google]
piece of shit.jpg
76 KB, 952x537
How the hell do I git gud with this piece of crap character? No speed, no fire rate, no damage, no unique gimmick, no good starting items, crap luck, can't take good devil deals easily, he's an all-round full horseshit. Donate 1000 copins to greed mahcine to unlock him? For what fucking purpose Edmund you bastard? He's not even a fun character. Thank god for the glowing hourglass combo.

I even unlocked everything with all other characters including The Lost but this is fucking bullshit, what's worse is I only need his achievements to complete this piece of shit game.
>>
File: rt.jpg (459 KB, 1913x1078) Image search: [Google]
rt.jpg
459 KB, 1913x1078
Hehe, looks like you fell right into my trap, as I knew you would
It is I who plays the players, puppet, and you cannot datamine your way out of the pitfall I've prepared for you
Enjoy your steak

t. Edmund
>>
>>321675192
>He's not even a fun
The fun stopped long ago.
>>
>>321675192

You know how you beat him? By not getting hit twice in the same room. Also, by achieving better play

Other tips:

Leave coins behind and only pick them up as you're leaving the floor.
Don't do Boss Rush/Hush before unlocking Wooden Penny unless you're retard OP.

Get the Cathedral clear first so that you can get Wooden Penny.

You can now die and revive with Judas Shadow/Lazarus's Rags/Missing Poster/Ankh and still get the achievements. (I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'm fairly certain that's this is true in the latest patch). And since 3/4th of these are in the normal item rooms you can-

Hold R until you have something good.

Blow up pots for Swallowed Penny. Swallowed Penny makes it impossible to lose if you're paying attention. It's also retardedly common on the first 2 floors AND Keeper starts with a bomb, so no excuses about RNG not dropping you a bomb.

This character is piss fucking easy compared to Rebirth Lost. Fuck off with your whiny ass bullshit cryin bout how you beat New Lost but can't beat him. No fucking shit you beat New Lost, New Lost is fucking easy.
>>
How do I get gud at this game in general? The chance of getting a meaningful powerup is fucking nothing. 9/10 times it's a stupid fucking item like the suicide belt or the bean that makes you release gas. 1/100 times it's stats, and 1/1000 times it's a tear upgrade.

I don't get hit at all by anything but the stupid devil room decides to appear 20% off the time. When it does it has shit items like the bad familiars.

By level 5 I have maybe 2 stat upgrade items , a mostly useless trinket, and a garbage active item, not to mention one or two HP upgrades and maybe 1 soul heart.

I see people play end up godly by the womb. Am I playing the wrong character? I mostly play Eve and Isaac.
>>
hold R until you get holy mantle
>>
>>321677569
If you don't unlock the good shit first you won't find good shit in game, obviously. I recomend you to unlock the challenges that give you fetus and epic fetus asap.
>>
>>321675192
ayy lmao xDD
>>
>>321677569

>I don't get hit at all by anything but the stupid devil room decides to appear 20% off the time

This is a bullshit lie. The second floor has a 100% chance of having a devil deal as long as you don't take red heart damage. It's fine if you don't want to admit that you played like shit to us, but don't pass it off as the game fucking you when it's still got it's pants on.

>I mostly play Eve

Don't play Eve. She's easily the worst of the not-challenge characters. Play Samson if you want a character with a similar theme (take damage to deal more damage). The best newbie character in the game is Azazel. High damage, low risk. But he gets shit all for synergies. If you want high damage with high risk, then play Judas.

As far as Isaac goes, do you have the D6 unlocked yet? If not, then don't bother playing him until you do. He's a jack of all trades, master of none in terms of stats. Which means he has no inherent advantages.
>>
>>321678482
He's probably talking about the first floor, m80. Don't get your panties in a bunch. What's the first floor chance again
>>
>>321678272
You there!
You seem like the only sensible chap in this thread. Furthermore your impeccable vernacular and charm have no bounds, I would personally like to suck your dick. Just as a favor for enlightening us with your wisdom.
>>
wow binding of isaac.. the creepy, grossout shock game.. its so gross and nasty, because of all the poop and vaginas.. edmund wow, the dark quirky indie guy, doing stuff nobody else does.. so unique, and gross.. unique by being gross.. its so nasty and dark, and spooky but also deep because of religion and what if isaac is a girl??? o m g edmund you genius, w o w pee in the game, the enemies pee and theres poop and maggots
>>
>>321679073
Like 0% chance for a Devil Deal on the first floor. I think you can get it if you find Goat Head or get telepoeted there by a red chest though.
>>
>>321675192
I like how all of Keeper's unlocks are absolute dogshit. One of them actually makes the entire game worse.

Edmund, when you eat a steak this slowly it starts to grow mold and rot. I'm not enjoying this fucking steak anymore, Edmund.
>>
File: donald.jpg (33 KB, 502x418) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
33 KB, 502x418
>>321677569
>I mostly play Eve

Judas, Samson and Isaac when he holds the D6 are the best characters in the game. Azazel is better then the best and he loops back around to not being fun because he's so easy, but he's good for a destressing run every now and then. All other characters, including Isaac when he doesn't hold the D6, are varying degrees of awful. Eve is right near the bottom of that list.
>>
>>321682472
Also worth mentioning, the reason why Eve sucks so much is that she's got a .75 damage modifier. So at all times, she will always be doing 25% less damage then the base (isaac) would with the same items. Other characters have a positive modifier, Judas's is 1.35, for instance. So she comes off even worse by comparison.

Bitches crying them crocodile tears, can't trust any of 'em.
>>
File: 2015-12-28_00001.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-28_00001.jpg
231 KB, 1920x1080
I beat him after winning like 5 times in a row with the lost. Hes pretty easy compared to the lost
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.