[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What F4 DLC's is /v/ hoping for? and what was your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: d.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
What F4 DLC's is /v/ hoping for? and what was your favorite DLC from the past? Personally I want one based off the Cabot house either involving lovecraft type shit or aliens.
I'd rather just kill two birds with one stone so they don't seem repetitive.
Old World Blues forever GOAT
>>
>>321670025

Youre a faggot if you actually picked that game up, and the rest of this community isnt pleased with you supporting cancer.
>>
>>321670101
nice meme
>>
>>321670025
No DLC can make the game not shit.
>>
>>321670101

Thanks for your feedback anon!
>>
>>321670025
Enclave moon base will be the meme DLC like OWB and Mothership Zeta.
>>
>>321670101
>/v/ is a hivemind
>>
>>321670025
I think more Lovecraft shit would be great
>>
>>321670207
I part of me wants to hate the memeLCs but fuck did I love OWB for that.
>>
>>321670308
It would make sense with the whole Dunwich borers and New England setting
>>
>>321670410
Hopefully they make a DLC around the size of Dragonborn which is what I think they said they were planning on doing instead of the 3/NV DLC cycle.
>>
>>321670025

>lovecraft type shit

Im not up for AYYs but i think something Lovecraft inspired could be great since Bethesda seems to love Lovecraft. No clue how the setting would look etc
>>
I bought it and tried SO fucking hard to get into it, it should have been easy, it's a fucking fallout game. But they just tore the RPG fucking elements out...

Without role play Fallout is just a bad shooter game.

By trying so hard I spent more than 2 hours and that meant they wouldn't accept my refund.

And on top of all that it ran AWFULLY, like, really fucking badly on my 780ti sli set up. I couldn't even maintain 60fps with low settings in some places with resolution lowered to 1080p

Uninstalled FO4, won't be buying any DLC, hope the NV guys make a better game.
>>
>>321670854
It's because Boston has a lot of lovecraft shit in it.
>>
>>321670214
>implying it isn't one
>>
>>321670686
Damn, I can't say I wouldn't be disappointed. Boston has a variety of areas, but I loved being able to go to point lookout and big Mt whenever i wanted to just fuck around and change the scenery
>>
>>321671537
Well dragonborn's a pretty big DLC it gives you a decently sized island that was an expansion in Morrowind.
>>
>>321672349
Shit, you're right I was thinking the fucking house DLC for some reason. I was bummed as fuck haha
>>
There will be a mothership zeta 2 and another prequel about the war like operation anchorage.
>>
>>321670025
I still must recover from finishing this incredibly terrible piece of shit game. I have no idea how they fucked up this hard. This world is so fucking disgsuting with copy/paste factories all 10 feet filled with nothing but shitty raiders. Story sucks, dialogue wheel is fucking disgusting with all the RPG attributes gone (intelligence or perks don't affect your answers anymore). No proper karma system, nothing.

A huge pile of shit.
>>
>>321672475
So literally sequeling the DLC's too? Anyone hoping for one to just revamp character building and perks?
>>
Definitely Lonesome Road. For the Fallout 4 DLC, maybe something to do with Nick Valentines story before the war.
>>
I'm hoping for a DLC that makes the game not shit, make the story not shit, and make it an actual RPG
>>
Something to do in the glowing sea
>>
File: 1446785741119.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446785741119.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>321672813
I barely want to finish my damn playthrough, even MGSV kept me more entertained than this garbage.
>>
>>321670025
>>321670854
Would have to go full on stand alone. Using something like Lorenzo's Artifact gun to open up a portal (ala Kellogg's Memory) that brings you to the dig site from his Journal. Dig Site unlocks some Elder God shit that prompts a boss battle and gives your blood the same properties as Lorenzo. Go back and find Lovecraftian abominations crawling out of the coast and your faction reporting a strange Bloop in the south east corner of the map over the Atlantic. Investigate some strange new cultists springing up at x locations and then constructing a device to transport you to the sea floor for the final confrontation. Liberty Prime sized Power Armor for your Power Armor vs Cthulu at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean? The tears would be delicious from both sides.
>>
>>321672969
I wouldn't be surprised if a DLC added the .223 pistol back with some lonesome road type synth character. I didn't like Lonesome Road or Ulysses though.
>>
>>321670025
I don't hope for F4 DLCs, game writing is shit and doesn't make me want anything

old world blues was great indeed
>>
Tbh they should just get obsidian to write the story. They made a great job of FNV.
>>
>>321673212
You've officially fueled my wet dreams for the next few weeks
>>
>>321670214
> he doesn't live for the swarm
Fucking scum
>>
>>321674423
Tbh there's a chance of another obsidian spinoff happening. There's zero chance of ever getting a good fallout thread on /v/ though.
>>
>>321672969
We got nicks story though through dialogue also the companion quest wrapped it up nicely
>>
>>321673212
Bethesda is not as imaginative as you
>>
>>321676209
I think the matter is more likely that Bethesda is a better business than I am.
>>
>>321676416
Ill fund your kickstarter
>>
>>321676098
Nick's quest is the most retarded contrived coincidental writing I have experienced in a long ass time.

Thanks Emil.
>>
>>321676771
Bethesda is also better at everything else it takes to produce actual content. Unless you want me to set up a patreon to spew out random pipe dreams I think that cash money is just going to have to burn a hole in your pocket.
>>
>>321678380
Obsidian game using all of bethesda's assets again when?
>>
>>321670025
If I kill him can I have his hat
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.