[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it? Haven't played it before, but I'm a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pd2.png (20 KB, 636x117) Image search: [Google]
pd2.png
20 KB, 636x117
Is it worth it? Haven't played it before, but I'm a big fan of the GTA Online heists. Is this game anything like those heist finales?
>>
If you like content locked behind DLC sure. Otherwise stay the fuck away from it.
>>
If you can't afford the DLC no, everything is locked behind a paywall
>>
>>321668779
Absolutely not.
Terrible series.
>>
No. The developer made boneheaded decisions one after another, prioritizing shit like metric fuckloads of DLC and CS:GO skins with stat boosts over actually fixing the game and the problems it's had for years.
>>
>>321669384
>You can't still play with 3 bots offline
>Bots can't fix drills or follow up some kind of pattern depending on your actions to complete stealth heists alone
>If you need something that requires more than one person to stealth you are fucked
>Most of the weapons suck ass for harder difficulties, your best choice is go full Akimbo and kill Bulldozers with them in less than 5 seconds for the damage and accuracy they have
>Most of the fun content is behind DLC
>Most of the new Heisters are filler bullshit or advertising for other things like movies
>Alleso heist made me puke
>Hotline Miami heist didn't even include music from the original game that works perfectly on the setting
>Bots can exchange people for you but if you get busted in offline the heist ends even if bots can make the exchange
>Bots don't have skills or nothing to make them actually useful during heists
>No option to paint yourself your weapons
>>
File: absolutely bullshit.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
absolutely bullshit.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>321668779
no, fuck that pile of jewish crap
>>
File: payday 2.png (87 KB, 1447x777) Image search: [Google]
payday 2.png
87 KB, 1447x777
>>321670943
I disagree on the weapons sucking ass, the rebalance made a lot of things really viable. Other than that, yeah that's a solid list.

My favorite part is that the meme song they made for Halloween is legitimately in the running for the best thing they've put out in months
>>
>>321672931
The stats don't make any sense tho, now the numbers are bugged or it seems i can't read them properly anymore, because out of nowhere the base weapon damage it's 40, but with a mod the damage goes to 37 and it gets green number as it was an improvement for some reason
>>
>>321673254
That's odd, the game is really wonky but at least the stats work for me. By the way, did you try out the 230+ damage meme Deagle yet?
>>
>>321668779
If you aren't prepared to spend several hundred dollars in doc then you're fucked. You'll get kicked from most games for having shit gear because all of the best weapons are from dlc packs and microtransactions.
>>
>>321673703
No, i tried using deagle at some point because i got a skin for it but then i went again for Akimbo 1911 and Thompson
>>
>>321668779
If you have dedicated friends to play with, willing to buy the DLC, and enjoy multiplayer only (cause friendly AI is practically nonexistant) than sure. Otherwise stay away. I got mine for free as a gift and I don't like it :S
>>
>>321672931
the rebalance made the disparity between "good" and "shit" weapons ten times bigger
it didnt make more things viable, it just made the game way fucking easier by raising the maximum damage output of most things by an absolute fuckload and stripping pretty much every non-skin attachment of a majority of its important stat boosts in order to diminish or completely remove the math and game knowledge required to actually make good guns
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.