[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we hate weeb videogames again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Why do we hate weeb videogames again?
>>
>>321667898
We do not, reddit migrants do.
>>
why shouldn't we?
>>
>>321668087
I think that most of them are pretty fun.
>>
>>321668067
I'm not from Reddit and I hate weeb stuff.
>>
>>321668979
Cute girls are not fun
>>
>>321669187
What would you know
>>
A typical Japanese game has to resort to pandering to make up for overly simplistic gameplay in order to push units. Much like modern anime.
The whole industry is pretty much creatively bankrupt anyway, the Japanese just catch the most flack because it's culturally unfamiliar to most westerners and is therefore easier to fling shit at
>>
We don't, but we do hate people who play them. They're always the most obnoxious mouth breathers who are primarily concerned with things like voice acting and buying all the latest $20 palette swap panty DLC. Zero taste and proud of it, just like furries and mlp.
>>
>>321668067
>>321669078
>LE REDDIT MEME OMGWFTBBQ
>>
>>321668067
/thread
>>
>>321669515
The fact that you can say "we" when voicing an opinion here just speaks volumes of what a fucking idiot you are
>>
>>321669653
And you being bothered by it speaks volumes of how new you are.
>>
>>321669187
Wrong
>>
>>321669563
Fuck off. I'm stating that their meme shit is wrong.
>>
>>321667898
>>
>>321671282
I don't get it
>>
I want to fuck Mary
>>
>>321669563
>OMGWFTBBQ

Back to reddit, Chief
>>
>>321667898
Xenoblade X has been great idk what youre talking about op
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.