[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just bought this. how do I git gud?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: spelunky2.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
spelunky2.jpg
188 KB, 1280x720
just bought this. how do I git gud?
>>
>>321660419
Ya don't.
>>
Try playing it
>>
>bought
You fucked up, it's so much worse than the free version
>>
>>321660419

>paying for worse graphics
>>
>>321660419
You dont
>>
>>321660419
You keep playing.
>>
>>321660612
I bought it a few days ago. Obviously I have played it lol
>>
File: 133486981765733.jpg (14 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
133486981765733.jpg
14 KB, 300x150
>>321661457
>just bought this
>I bought it a few days ago
OK dude!
>>
>>321660849
>>321660989
nice meme
>>
Learn how to handle the terrain of each area

After that it's your job to get through the RNG level placement

But as long as you know the fundementals, you should know

Pro tip, you don't HAVE to run, it's mostly the reason you keep dying
>>
>>321660419
Took me 50hours to get good enough to beat Olmec (Level 4 boss) and a total of 80hours to beat the last level's boss. There's no real advice, just remember that even the slightest mistake can make you lose the playthrough (yeah, the apparently harmless UFO on the ice level that wasn't even in your way went right through a mine and his thrown body went all across the whole map just to explode at your face)
Die, learn from your mistake, repeat until you beat the game
>>
I would suggest not watching any videos or reading tips. Its pretty satisfying learning all the mechanics on your own.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.