[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no more Tech TV >tfw no more good G4 So many memories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: g4 tech tv.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
g4 tech tv.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>tfw no more Tech TV
>tfw no more good G4

So many memories. Tech TV/Early G4 was so a big part of my junior high school and high school years. Would a relaunch work now a days? Seems like video game culture is at an all time high now
>>
>>321655227

Nah. Twitch and youtube fill the gap for people who need the channel for gaming stuff. Their other original programming was pretty ass, like attack of the last week's meme show.

The only thing I miss it for was it was one of the last channels that enjoyed airing shit like the robocop movies.
>>
File: cinematech-show.jpg (68 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
cinematech-show.jpg
68 KB, 333x250
>>321655725

>Their original programming was pretty ass

Beg your pardon? Pic related was the shit. Also, G4 Icons and Code Monkeys were my fucking faves. Even X-Play was really good in the early years
>>
>>321656021

>mentions gaming stuff
>then mentions "other" original programming

Learn to fucking read.
>>
File: morgan webb.jpg (46 KB, 376x490) Image search: [Google]
morgan webb.jpg
46 KB, 376x490
So, she's the real winner of G4 right? She doesn't have to work a day in her life again since she's married to some wealthy guy.
>>
>>321656021
>Beg your pardon? Pic related was the shit.
spend an hour youtubing random game trailers and cut scenes you will get the same affect as that show.

>Even X-Play was really good in the early years
that was pre-youtube G4 just doesn't have place in a world where gaming and electronic news can be broadcasted world wide in a matter of minutes after it's announced. The entire reason G4 folded in the first place is because their target audience is no longer watching television.
>>
>>321656405
No the real winner is Oliva Munn since she actually has a career now thanks to G4. Hell she is one of the X-men now for gods sake.
>>
>>321656405
She works for Blizzard now
>>
>>321656585

But she's a beard for a gay quarterback
>>
>>321656840
Who cares she's still one of the X-men.
>>
File: adam coke sessler.gif (3 MB, 237x329) Image search: [Google]
adam coke sessler.gif
3 MB, 237x329
Is he clean now /v/? Seems like Morgan Webb is the only one who still gives a shit about him
>>
>>321657297
I don't know last i heard he was doing some B horror movie about a homicidal lumberjack who likes pancakes. Also he is apparently working on an asymmetrical multiplayer friday the 13th game.
>>
She gave me so many boners. I fapped to her so much
>>
>>321656585

Yeah but how many dicks she's had to suck to get it? Was it really worth it
>>
>>321658437
>Was it really worth it
thats something only she could tell you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.