[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any recommended mods for a first time player ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: treasonthen.jpg (270 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
treasonthen.jpg
270 KB, 1280x960
Any recommended mods for a first time player ?
>>
Why would a first time player need mods
>>
hentai
>>
Movie Battles
>>
>>321652998
Kotor 1&2 needed them so I don't know
>>
>>321652998
>Why would a first time player need mods
grafix
>>
>>321653165
Strong use of the word need.
>>
>>321653783
Restoration mods for the two aren't 100% necessary, but if I were to give them a number out of 10, 1 being superfluous and 10 being absolutely critical, the restoration mods would be a solid 7 for kotor and a strong 9 for tsl. At least I think so.
>>
File: groose.jpg (133 KB, 525x370) Image search: [Google]
groose.jpg
133 KB, 525x370
Hmm seriously just play JK2, or if you really want to play Academy, play JK2 before hand.
JK2 is 5x times better. Play it and don't waste time with Academy.

Reason: Academy is buggy and clunky. Your character feels like it's going to be brought apart at any moment, unlike in JK2 where Kyle is solid and firm.
In Academy, there are more moves and lightsaber styles but it's only filler. In JK2, every move makes sense. In Academy, you have a lot of shonen-tier shit that you'll never use.
>>
>>321652867
>first time player ?
Nope.
>>
>>321653052
Movie battles is a pile of shit. The original combat in the game was perfect, easy to learn hard to master and they took that and added a bunch of obtuse mechanics to make it "deeper" and made absolutely no attempt to explain them in a tutorial section.

The only good part about the main game, lightsaber combat also had to be nerfed in virtue of it having infantry combat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.