[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask for golden sword >its budder You idiot, dont you watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
>ask for golden sword
>its budder You idiot, dont you watch skydoesminecraft?
Where did minecraft go wrong
>>
>>321652782
>asking for a gold sword
I think you're the problem m8
>>
man i wish this game was good
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 880x880
>you now realize this exists
>>
>>321654604

It's such an obvious combination, I don't get why people are surprised.
>>
>>321654974
Literally what is the point of building minecraft things out of Legos when everything you could build in minecraft would be better and easier?
>>
>>321656141
Because you can actually touch it.
>>
>>321656141
Kids dont think, "What is most efficient" or "What is cheapest" or "What is easiest"
They think "What is fun and engaging"
That's why this exists.
>>
>>321652782
When kids and youtubers found it
>>
>>321654604
I never got the point of those pre-built things. The purpose of Lego is to use your imagination and built your own houses or whatsoever, isn't it?
Shit like that is superseding all the resourcefulness and creativity
>>
>>321654604
it's like poetry, it rhymes with itself
>>
>>321656412
I wish I could think that way again.
>>
>>321658117
It's easier to sell themed sets and pictures of the complete thing than a bunch of bricks in a bag.

Although I too don't like the super specialized pieces that are only good for one thing, at least Bionicle is back and technic is still around.
>>
>>321652782
When /v/ started making minecraft threads about it
>>
>>321654604
that's actually pretty neat. why would anyone have a problem with this?
>>
>>321654604
but a lego man is a 3x2 and steven is 2X1
>>
>>321659429
bc they broke lego scale to match minecraft scale, making it non-standard to all other lego sets.
>>
>>321654604
Goddamn that's ironic.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.