[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /v/ have trouble with this boss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (621 KB, 1024x504) Image search: [Google]
image.png
621 KB, 1024x504
Did /v/ have trouble with this boss?
>>
Couldn't play beyond the first two hours because the game was so ass, so no.
>>
>>321651268
he's the first boss, you didn't get to him in 2 hours?
>>
>>321651154
No, but I had trouble with Demise. (My fault and bad habit, always stop playing a game for a while when about to finish it so when I go back to do it I have to relearn to play it)
>>
>>321651154
I didn't own a Wii, but is that controller in the screen the whole fucking game?
>>
>>321651154
No?
I picked up the game and just found everything easy and enjoyable until I had to backtrack through the same area for the 3rd time and I ended up never finishing it out of boredom. It pissed me off to think that if they managed to put in the fun sword controls into Twilight Princess then it would have been a better use of the gimmick.
>>
>>321653085
You get used.
>>
>>321651154
I never fully understood how that boss worked. Just did my usual dodge/counter and he always eventually died.
>>
>>321651154

I have a trouble with you not using pro interface

>>321653085

No it's a setting and you can turn it off as soon as youre done with the tutorial.
>>
>>321653085
I remember it disappearing after awhile. Pretty sure there was an option to manually turn it off
>>
>>321651154
That UI... Why does it take up so much real estate, especially the controls.
>>
The second fight with him had me shaking the remote like fist of the north star.
>>
>>321654840
Because its an option made for children that you can turn off....
>>
>>321652204
You're kidding, right? The amount of time it takes to actually start PLAYING after starting up the game is absurd, and probably greater than two hours, given that I have a file saved in Twilight Princess for starting replays at, and it's about two hours in. It DOES skip the first twilight realm and everything before it, but that means that in my last replay of TP, it literally took me TWO HOURS to get to the first dungeon, and I remember SS being a million times worse, so yeah. There's no way you can get to Ghirahim in the first two hours.
>>
I tried to get my dad to play through that game once. Despite the fact most of his attacks were as a result of flailing, he was still able to get all the way to the second boss without me ever taking the controls. If you had problems with that boss, remember that flailing your arms like a retard is a viable strategy.
>>
I actually did at first because I didn't understand the block and parry system.
>>
>>321655053
Zelda has UI options? Wow, that's actually surprising.
>>
>>321655054
>SS was terrible cause I stopped playing after 2 hours cause TP's first two hours were terrible and I'd rather replay TP
everything about your situation tells me you should stop buying nintendo products and artificially fluffing their popularity cause you got a serious taste for garbage and shit.

TP fucking sucks dicks man. There are a lot of reasons to shit on SS but pacing isn't one of them, and all-in-all it's a way better experience than dark-n-murky pedo-bitch cuckeroo Midna.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.