[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Hard as fuck levels.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: The Lab.jpg (48 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
The Lab.jpg
48 KB, 1364x768
ITT: Hard as fuck levels.
>>
>>321647375
That's not Slippery Climb.
>>
>>321647375
was it just me or are the ratchet and clank hoverboard races hard as shit?
>>
Bunch of snes games ones that come to mind is battletoads and that pod jump section and starwars

I also struggled with a level on one of the old army men games I think world at War where you were in a gunship having to shoot down fighters if you died you had to restart from start and it was a long mission
>>
>>321647375
the one level in world at war blowtorch and corkscew or something like that. the entire game was hair pulling bullshit but man i feel like i had actual ptsd from world war 2.
>>
>>321647375
The bridge levels were harder
>>
>>321647375
What's the thing behind the loading supposed to be?
>>
>>321647375

This game was the best platformer in the fifth generation.
>>
Final mission in Metal Slug X
>>
>>321647375
The ones where you had to jump on the thin platforms on the bridges were much worse
>>
File: Tearaway Unfolded.jpg (307 KB, 1209x1500) Image search: [Google]
Tearaway Unfolded.jpg
307 KB, 1209x1500
The last few levels of Tearaway Unfolded were pretty hard.
>>
>>321647375
I thought the hog ride level was hard as fuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.