[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ I got this in my PS4 for Christmas and I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hey /v/ I got this in my PS4 for Christmas and I've been playing it and it just feels, I don't know, like off or something. It feels fake and flimsy and it honestly gives me a bit of a headache. It doesn't feel weighty and cinematic like the original games do (I actually just booted them up to make sure I wasn't going crazy or something)

I've been looking around a bit online and the only thing I can find is that it's 60fps. Do you think that's causing it? Why isn't there an option to cap it at 24 or 30? I thought 60fps was supposed to be better or something?
>>
60FPS might take time getting used to if you've never seen it before.
>>
>>321645884
I've been playing it for over 2 hours now. It's bloody awful. If I can't cap this shit or find what the issue is (I mean it might not be the framerate), I'm going to have to call it quits.
>>
>>321645774
>>321646005
Do not worry my friend! Uncharted 4: a thief's end by Sony computer entertainment will indeed be capped at 30fps (the magic number!!) for maximum cinematic feel for us true gamers. It will release in april, look forward to it!
>>
>>321646005
Your TV might have a setting to cap the FPS.

I think in the video settings of the PS4 you could change all games to 30FPS.
>>
>>321646181
There's nothing wrong with 30 FPS if it's stable once you get used to it. I kind of like it because it makes the 60fps games feel more special.
>>
Put the motion blur on.
>>
>>321645884
>>321646005
>>321646181
>>321646184
>>321646262
>>321646315
All of these replies...

This is a bait thread. How did you get that many sincere replies. Seriously OP, if you truly consider 60fps "too much", you are a godamn console apologist, AND I OWN THE PS4. I wish I could have 120 fps honestly, but im too poor to afford a decent PC. Owning a PS4 is one thing, defending it's lack of power because you feel bad for owning one is not an okay thing to do.
>>
>>321646181
The multiplayer is 60FPS
>>
>>321645774
Here is your (OP).
>>
Wew lad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.