[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how can the other two boss knight campaigns possibly live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Shovel-Knight-Plague-of-Shadow.png (247 KB, 760x380) Image search: [Google]
Shovel-Knight-Plague-of-Shadow.png
247 KB, 760x380
So how can the other two boss knight campaigns possibly live up to this? I can see King Knight being pretty fun but Specter Knight's skillset seems totally unsuitable for playable status.
>>
>more is coming
I didn't know this.
Beautiful.
Free like Plague Knight too?
>>
do they intend to add the other knights after specter knight aswell or will that be about it?
>>
>>321646948
Yes.
>>
>>321645065
I'd say that they probably should have waited for the boss knight polls until after the game had come out and people could have had a better understanding of the bosses, but who am I kidding, Specter still would have got in. Heck, it probably would have still been the same three overall.
>>
>>321645065
I wish they would do all knights
>>
>>321647657
I dunno man I think tinker knight might be up there
>>
How's Specter Knight even supposed to work? He's much bigger than Shovel. Are they going to reveal that he's actually very small under that cape?
>>
>>321647402
That's cool.
They added a lot to plague Knight to make him interesting to play I bet they can do the same with King Knight and Spectre Knight too.
>>
>>321648374
Turns out he's actually two dwarfs in a trench coat.
>>
>>321645065
I don't know what they are going to do with king knight, because he really does nothing in his boss battle.
Spectre is a bit better, but I have no idea how they are going to implement it, since he floats freely.
They don't seems as interesting as plague.

If it was for me I would have choosen tinker knight with a gameplay similar to power armor in MMX2-3, and propeller since flying is always fun but he doesn't look as easy as for plague.

Too bad they did the pool before people saw what the knights really did
>>
>>321647657
I can see Plague and Specter, but I think King might've been snubbed for Polar or Tinker Knight.
>>
Is the game worth 10€
>>
>>321652234
Yeah.
>>
>>321645065
When are they gonna update the 3DS version? Been waiting for months.
>>
>>321652234
I bought it 3 days ago and played through the story mode once and halfway through plague knight

I say yes, I would have paid 15 if I knew how enjoyable it was beforehand

and there's more shit coming
>>
>>321652234
I paid 30 for a physical copy, and I don't even feel bad about that. mostly because it came with a digital soundtrack
Admittedly, I'm shit at video games, but just playing Shovel Knight's campaign took me like 7 hours without Plague Knight or new game plus.
>>
>>321645065

>Plague gotta go fast
>King will probably be as slow as Shovel
>Specter is up in the air, but probably won't be as mobile as Plague

Plague is just too fun with all the jumps and speed.
>>
>>321653489
>Blazing through with maximum bombing speed
>Slip up once
>Suddenly flinging directly into a pit
>Start falling into an endless cycle of dying to get back the gold

Man, playing Plague Knight is a cycle of "feeling amazing" and "looking like a complete retard."
>>
File: Bard_artwork.png (145 KB, 613x803) Image search: [Google]
Bard_artwork.png
145 KB, 613x803
BARD DLC WHEN

BARD
A
R
D
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.