[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any games like this were resources and ammo are really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: aboyandhisdog.jpg (39 KB, 392x599) Image search: [Google]
aboyandhisdog.jpg
39 KB, 392x599
are there any games like this were resources and ammo are really scarce, you can die really easily. fallout 3 and 4 is way to easy.
>>
i just feel survive games are more like get as much crap as possible.
>>
You gotta try TLoU mate
>>
>>321641731
sorry whats that?
>>
TLOU highest difficulty
Stalker with mods
>>
not that Metro is THAT much harder
BUT
it's still nuclear apocalypse, it's harder, and resources are more scarce
Metro 2033
>>
>>321641828
whats mods do you suggest good sir
>>321641890
played it finished it loved it
>>
>>321641731
>>321641828
>TLoU

That's not survival, that's just a corridor stealth/TPS that give you less ammo the higher you set the difficulty.
>>
>>321641556
dat ending tho
>>
there was a island game were you had to look for plants and survive and stuff, you had to draw your own map as you went along forgot the name
>>
UnReal World, at least during winter. It's probably the best survival game out there and was started long before the trend of survival games.
>>
>>321641556
Teleglitch.

Its really ugly but brutally difficult. In 7 hours played so far i've only managed to get to level 6 out of 10
>>
>>321641556
they should just make a game based on this movie
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.