[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love Lighting! now it seems even fashion normies know who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 20151227102331_1.jpg (93 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
20151227102331_1.jpg
93 KB, 900x600
I love Lighting! now it seems even fashion normies know who she is. Is this commercial a hook for a possible Final Fantasy XIII part 4: the final chapter?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFmSk0hQx9k
>>
Toriyama is living the dream of the Japanese designer auteur having created a perfect fashion doll virtual woman who he adores more than anything in the world, and he has the budget to lavish her with product tie-ins that accentuate her femininity.
>>
File: drakengard 3 zero.jpg (79 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
drakengard 3 zero.jpg
79 KB, 600x338
Why is Lightning the face of Square Enix when Zero is overall a better design?
>>
>>321642037
>flower growing out of her eyesocket
Gross. Does she have a rotten cavity in her skull with a parasitic growth? If you yanked out the flower, what kind of retched gore would come out? Disgusting.
>>
>>321641531
So that's where all their budget went for FFXIII.

Instead of making it open world like every other FF game before it with shitload of content, they threw it all on Lightning.
>>
>>321642037
because that flower for an eye bitch give people nightmares
>>
>>321642231
It's just a decoration, dumbass. She doesn't want to show off an empty eye socket.
>>
>>321642662
Isn't that flower why everything is so fucked in the other games?

Isn't that flower why she is killing the shit out of her sisters?
>>
>>321642662
There is a thing called eyepatch you know.
>>
File: yoko taro press conference.webm (666 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
yoko taro press conference.webm
666 KB, 666x666
How come Yoko Taro doesn't get as attached to his characters the same way Toriyama does?

Who is the real mental case here?
>>
>>321642662
>>321642719
yeah, it's a demon god from another dimension that wants to kill everything.
>>
File: perfection - final fantasy.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
perfection - final fantasy.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Lightning's not even the best design in her own game.
>>
>>321642662
How is it a patch? There are no straps holding it in place. It just looks stupid.
I've never played it and have interesting in knowing or learning about some dumb made-up backstory to justify the dumb visual design for a character who has a flower growing out of her face.
>>
>>321642824
>666 KB
>666x666
Every time.
>>
Are they still porting the trilogy to current gen consoles?
>>
>>321641531
Did Square make a mistake when they created Lightning as perfect as they did?
>>
Drakengard should be the premiere IP for Square Enix, not whatever junk Toriyama spits out.
>>
>>321643337
Japanese tastes are fucked. Some jap games still have solid gameplay, but more and more games now are just marketing vehicles for moe idolshit or virtual girlfriend characters to appeal to lonely shut-ins.

Not like western games are any better with broseph military shooters and hipster indy games but honestly every japanese game now has an obnoxious anime aesthetic with embarrassing cutesy characters and no worthwhile gameplay to speak of.
>>
>don't care for Lightning
>that bit in the video where she turns to look at the camera
I get it now
>>
>>321643246
Were they ever doing that?
>>
>>321645171
One E3 they announced it along with bringing it to PC.
>>
>>321645279
[citation needed]
If this really happened, where were all the threads saying SE is still obsessed with Lightning?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.