[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0093.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0093.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
What am I in for?
>>
The first guy you meet is the final boss

You die halfway through and play as a new character
>>
>>321640193
The best stealth game since chaos theory.
>>
>console
a bad experience, but you should be used to it by now i reckon
>>
>>321640235
Thanks...?
>>
Nice interior design, look at the ceilings.
Nice soundtrack.
Not so good gunplay.
Great punches.
Nice stealth.
It can become easy really fast with augmentations.
>>
>>321640235
dickhead
>>
>>321640193
you are in for some really decent stealth and some incredibly terrible boss battles. Upgrade life a
and damage related shit and you will be fine.
>>
>>321640235
>You die halfway through and play as a new character
wut? This just isn't true. The first part of the post is though. and you're a dick for spoiling it.
>>
Great story, great gameplay, great environment.

Enjoy anon
>>
>>321640193
-go fully upgrade a weapon, like the 10mm Pistol. Has plentiful ammo all throughout the game, and has a mod that negates enemy armor. Invest in augs that increase survivability and go get the Typhoon. You can also try killing the bosses with the Stun Gun. I did that and...that wasn't pleasant at all.

Also, nice design and music. I especially like Adam's apartment. Just listen to the music, stare at the ceiling, at the shattered mirror, at the pile of crap in the kitchen and bedroom. Really sets the mood
>>
>console
you fucked up
>>
>console
>not even fucking directors cut

you dun goofed
>>
>Console version.
>VANILLA VERSION

WHY
H
Y
>>
>>321640193
One of the best games ever. It gave me a renewed hatred for luddites and bio-conservatives. I hope Taggart jumps off a cliff.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.