[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games with a great start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Kingdom_Hearts_II.png (674 KB, 1400x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom_Hearts_II.png
674 KB, 1400x1024
ITT: Games with a great start
>>
>>321637375
cute CUTE!
>>
>>321637375
Not really, I agree that the character switch from Roxas to Sora is pretty powerful, but honestly it takes a little too long to happen

Looks like my summer vacation's...over
>>
>>321637569
The last two days or so are good. Two bad about the rest of the beginning.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
Funny how every 3d zelda that came after had an agonizingly slow and boring start.
>>
File: tet.jpg (15 KB, 178x256) Image search: [Google]
tet.jpg
15 KB, 178x256
>>321637375
>>
>>321637569
If it was shorter, nobody would have time to get used to Roxas and associate himself as a new protag.
Seriously, I went to this game completely blind and was all like, "wtf, who's this dude, where's Sora".
And then the ending of the prologue gave me maximum feels.
>>
File: MGS2Box.jpg (106 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
MGS2Box.jpg
106 KB, 640x908
too bad it went to shit
>>
File: Grandia_3.jpg (107 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
Grandia_3.jpg
107 KB, 355x500
>that opening sequence
>that soundtrack
>airplanes
>that feeling of GRAND ADVENTURE
>THE BOY REACHES OUT TO THE SKY
too bad everything nosedives after you get to the temple

I replay the first few hours annually
>>
>>321638703
The Deku shit was agonisingly slow and boring.
>>
>>321637375
it was such a coincidence when this clone from the dream world or whatever said his summer vacation is over and so were mine, never finished the game tho

would love to see this game and previous one on the PS4
>>
Bioshock Infinite
Mass Effect 2
Super Mario RPG
Paper Mario 1
Halo
>>
>>321637375
It's good the first time you play it
It's awful the rest of the times you play it.
>>
>>321640707
I'm glad SMRPG has finally had an official release in Australia.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.