[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody please talk me out of pre-ordering this when it becomes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Dark Souls 3.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls 3.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Somebody please talk me out of pre-ordering this when it becomes available on Steam.

My mind says no but my body says yes.

I just love this series.
>>
If you like it so much why wouldn't you want to buy it?
>>
Do it, souls is best experienced on launch
>>
>>321633924

why would you pre-order a game? lol
>>
>>321633924
there will be DLC and a complete edition. wait for that.
>>
Why would we talk you out of buying a game from a franchise you enjoy?
>>
>>321633924
Why not? It'll be fun. The only reason your mind says no is because of DaS2 and the shitty community giving the series a bad rep. If you enjoy Souls games there's no reason not to buy it.
>>
there's no reason to pre order a digital copy 4 months before the game comes out
>>
>>321633982
>>321634032
>>321634110
Because pre-ordering is a terrible idea just based on principle.

And DaS2 wasn't quite worth it.

And there'll probably be a ton of DLC just after the game comes out that will be put into one big bundle a while after the game releases.

But oh man do I want to play right on release with everyone else.
>>
pre-ordering a digital release months in advance is pretty retarded tbqh family.

dunno why you wouldnt just pre-order a day before it comes out or whatever to pre-load.

and im not sure why you would want to be talked out of buying a game you want
>>
Miyazaki
Bloodborne engine
Combat that is similar to DaS1

That's all you need to know famalam.
>>
>>321633924
In memory of sumcookie. Please don't
>>
>>321634894

B-But Sony users keep saying it will be shit...
>>
I'm not
I did for ds2, which I liked but they fucked me with sotfs bullshit and wanted me to pay for a visual upgrade that should have been the default or a free patch
I'll wait for the "superior" edition of this to come out instead
>>
File: 1442002338629.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1442002338629.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>321636000
I thought those WERE reasons it'd be shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.