[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, how are these Spidey games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Spidey Trilogy.jpg (122 KB, 507x522) Image search: [Google]
Spidey Trilogy.jpg
122 KB, 507x522
Hey /v/, how are these Spidey games?
>>
>>321631008
I only played Shattered Dimensions and it is pretty good. It is not open world but every mission is designed as one big boss battle so there is no shortage of bosses.
>>
Web of Shadows is pretty good. Dimensions and Edge of Time are not free roam but Dimensions would be enjoyable for Spidey fans because the whole game is fan service. Edge of Time you can skip unless you're a fan of 2099 or Anti-Venom, the entirety of the game is set inside a building if that says anything.
>>
File: 32276.jpg (63 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
32276.jpg
63 KB, 599x400
>>321631008
Most of them are pretty damn good Ultimate Spiderman is still my personal favorite
>>
>>321631008
Web of shadows is the best spider-man game of all time f︂︂a︂m. A real hidden gem.
>>
>>321631903
is this the only game that allows you to literally kill kids?
>>
>>321631008
The bottom one has been bulking up.
>>
File: Sonic Aaay.jpg (13 KB, 288x318) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Aaay.jpg
13 KB, 288x318
>>321632063
I forgot you could do that.
>>
Web of Shadows is fun, but it gets boring quickly
Moon swinging but not that noticeable

Shattered Dimension is pretty good, never played the third one because it wasn't released on PC

I would say go for Shattered Dimension, and emulate Spiderman 2/Ultimate Spider-Man GC version if you want to try a good open world SM game
>>
I think Web of Shadows is my favourite Spidey game since Spiderman 2.

The combat in that game really stood out for me. So many ridiculous moves you could chain together, and switching from red suit to black suit made it feel really awesome.

Symbiote Spidey is my favourite version of him, so getting to play as that for the entire game felt so great, even if he's an edgy little douchebag.
>>
>>321632063
Not only that, it requires you to.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.