[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got a new 3ds, its pretty great so far Currently playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 3ds-top.png (199 KB, 441x407) Image search: [Google]
3ds-top.png
199 KB, 441x407
Just got a new 3ds, its pretty great so far

Currently playing shovel knight, it works perfectly on a handheld

Anyone know of a fun long form 3ds game that isn't pokemon, I need a game to play for a long time that I won't get bored of
>>
Monster hunter 4 ultimate
>>
>>321629120
Get the Zelda games for it.
They're pretty fun and should last a while.
>>
I hesitate between the normal and the XL version, what did you pick?

If it's the XL, do you see a lot of pixel?
Is it better to buy a Sky3ds+ now or wait for a sale? I want to play the FE Fates.
>>
>>321629120
Get friends
Get smash
Endless fun
>>
Xenoblade, and if you think you can handle it, MH4U
>>
>>321630081
Better off playing Xenoblade on Dolphin in HD. That game is too fantastic to cram into a handheld.
>>
>>321629939
XL is better in every way relating to the screen

I don't really care about other stuff enough to bring up stuff like battery specs
>>
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. It's on sale now for $24 digital on the eshop. GET IT NOW.
>>
smash, pokemon and zelda are fucking awful this time around.

SMT IV
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid icarus
Monster Hunter 4
>>
>>321630314
& Animal crossing if you're soft
>>
>>321629120
rune factory 4
>>
File: edea_1.png (452 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
edea_1.png
452 KB, 600x960
Bravely Default
>>
>>321629276
>>321630281
I played the demo, it seemed okay, but I wasn't really floored with how fun it was

Is the demo dumb? Should I find a way to try it further?

>>321629939
If you have large hands even by a little def go with the xl, I like the bigger screen and the resolution really isn't bad, plus battery life is better so there's that

>>321630012
Have smash, pretty fun, although I'm not too good at it

>>321630081
I've been eyeing xenoblade it looks pretty fun and the graphics look great for a port

>>321630314
How is his icarus, never played one

Does it have any relation to icarus of myth?
>>
>>321631765
Yeah this too, what's this game all about, i here shit about it everywhere
>>
shin megami tensei: devil summoner: soul hackers
>>
>>321631792
I don't think the demo does Monster Hunter justice. It makes it seem that all it is is FIGHT MONSTER, when what makes it fun, for me at least, is gathering materials and carving monsters to make awesome armor and powerful weapons that reward your dedication in fighting monsters multiple times, and then using these armors and weapons to fight bigger and stronger monsters as you continue on the quest. It might be considered a "grind" to fight monsters for specific parts, but I always found the battles really entertaining and fun even when I fight the same monster 10 times to get some rare drop.

The multiplayer is also fun, but I recommend that you put in some hours into single player so you don't burden your team.

Also, if you like the Souls games, you will definitely like this game.
>>
My left shoulder button on 3DS has completely stopped working. Had it since 2012.

Should I send it in to get repaired or just buy a new one?
>>
>>321633083
Oh, I love how people today thing think.

>OH FUCK THIS MINOR THING BROKE
>FUCK OPENING THAT SHIT, IMMA BUY A NEW ONE

Go ahead retard, buy a new one. While you're at it, buy ANOTHERA one. You know, just in case, right?
>>
>>321631872
Literally five second in google. It's an RPG, that's it.
>>
>>321633715
GOT IT. GONNA BUY 5.
>>
>>321632697
I love souls but hate monster hunter.
>>
>>321633715
There's some sense to it though. His 3DS is probably the original one, so getting a N3DS XL isn't such a bad idea.
>>
>>321634040
Yeah, it's the original. Are all the games being made now only supported by N3DS?
>>
>>321632697
I can second on this.
Iam actually not that big of a MH fan but I played MH4U about 80 hours before getting bored. Demo really doesnt do the game justice.
>>
Binding of isaac
>>
MH4u
Stellar glow
Etrian games
Rune factory 4
Fire emblem awakening
Legend of legacy (very rng grindy, don't ask)

That will last you forever
>>
>>321629120
What genres are you into? Waht do you consider a long game?

Fire Emblem Awakening, Bravely Default, Zelda Triforce Heroes and Mario Kart 7 can all easily last 70+ hours.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.