[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ironic how it's CoD, the series everyone loves to hate,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: black ops.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
black ops.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Ironic how it's CoD, the series everyone loves to hate, is the one with 4 player split screen and bots, been playing BO3 with my friends and it's a blast. This CoD might be the most "old school" one in the series
>>
everyone knows Treyarch CoDs are the only good ones since MW with honourable mention to MW2 for having the most entertaining clusterfuck PvP in the series.
>>
>>321619672
That's true, i really enjoyed both BO and BO2 as well, MW3 was meh, Ghosts was awful, and AW was pretty good. But this game in this day and age of "nobody plays offline", CoD of all shooters gave us hope.
>>
i have a terrible internet connection, 130ms ping, and if you load a youtube video, its >999ms.
so yesterday some friends visited me, watching some efuqt or whatever, and i talked with them while enjoy to play search and destroy against bots. although i played nightmares with one of them before (but i dont like the plot).
anyway, its great!
(xbone here in case of matter)
>>
>>321622039
I'm playing on xbone too, feels better on that instead of ps4. Yep i love how they took into account offline gamers.
>>
Went to shit as soon as they introduced "enchanced movement" bullshit.
The millions of killstreaks was bad enough already, now it's even more cluttered for no reason other than LEL SO INTENSE BRUH
CoD peak was 2007-2009.
>>
>5 posts
>no one saying CoD in general is bad

Did I landed in bizarro /v/ ?
>>
>>321622521
Either, because in reality it's not, it's just grossly overrated for the most part, or yes you have.
>>
>>321622517
It actually makes it more fun for me, reminds me of old school arcade style shooters like quake in a weird way.
>>
So, I love customization in games and I've narrowed down the list to:
1.Blops 2
2.Ghosts
3.Advanced Warfare
Are these all the worthwhile duties to satisfy my customization needs?
>>
>>321623998
Get rid of ghosts, it's awful. Other two are fine. Add BO3 to the list it's worth it.
>>
>>321624738
Why Ghosts?
>>
How is Blops 2 on the Wii U
>>
>>321625054
It just isn't good, but i guess if you can find it for cheap and you really want it, get it. BO2 or BO3 is what i would buy.
>>
>>321625154
>on wii u
is this what they call a reallife meme?
>>
>>321625531
there are literally no fps games on the wii u
>>
>>321625645
isn't Devil's Third an FPS?
>>
>>321625707
its a tps
>>
>>321625054
Because it's awful. Can't you read?
>>
>>321625757
Then besides that i don't think there are any at all besides BO2l, well Deus Ex sorta but not really.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.