[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im primarily a PC gamer, but I got a ps4 for christmas pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: ps4.jpg (48 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ps4.jpg
48 KB, 1366x768
im primarily a PC gamer, but I got a ps4 for christmas pretty much only to play bloodborne and to have another option maybe if a game is cheaper on console than on pc. So I ask you, what are some good ps4 exclusives or multiplat games that aren't on PC?
>>
File: 61nyI1ojT+L.jpg (83 KB, 405x500) Image search: [Google]
61nyI1ojT+L.jpg
83 KB, 405x500
You need this.
>>
>>321616393
Need for Speed.
>>
>>321616465

I second this, especially if you have a girlfriend or a friend that you would like to play games with. The split screen is really fun, and has been pretty much how I've played the entire game.
>>
>>321616465
According to the steam database leak, it's coming to pc
>>
>>321616660
>according to this leak that no one has commented on that also includes half life 3
>>
DMC4SE
Resogun
Killzone
Infamous
The Last of Us
Uncharted
Destiny (if you have friends)
Senran Kagura
>>
>>321616660
>I-It's coming to PC!
lmao just get it for ps4 you cuck
>>
>>321616715
Half life is a code valve uses for stuff, sure there are some crazy things on there like halo, but steamdb is correct that there is a listing of it in the database, but you're right, it doesn't mean it will come out

There has been cancellations and what not but, it has a good track record for releases like val chronicles was leaked and xrd was leaked via the leak

It's a good chance it'll be on pc
>>
I was in the same situation as you OP, primarily a PC gamer, got PS4 too cheap to pass up during Black Friday.

Games I got:

Last of Us Remastered
Little Big Planet 3
Battlefront (came with PS4)
Deception 4 Nightmare Princess
The Order 1886
Killzone Shadowfall
Infamous Second Son
Infamous First Light
Bloodborne GOTY Edition
Uncharted Collection

Preordered DOAX3.

I'm holding off on >>321616465 since I played 2025 to death & maybe there will be a PC version.
>>
>>321616660
>>321616963
op here just saying im not like super dedicated to pc ill get pc released games on console, i just perfer pc, if i wanna play a game im not gonna wait for a pc release, hence why i got a $300 console just for one game
>>
>>321617065
If it is, cool, I don't think it'll happen, and i'd rather support xseed sooner rather than later.
>>
>>321616963
I'm not even op, but why?

If it comes to pc, which it will because of the leak, it'll be better because most likely it'll have better performance
>>
>>321617190
Then buy it then, I was just mentioning that it has a good chance because of the leak
>>
>>321617208
Being part of the steam database doesn't mean it will actually come out. Example: Halo 3.

What it does mean is that it was at the very least considered.
>>
>>321617205
Then get it, I wasn't trying to start vitriolic exchanges
>>
File: pt.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pt.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>321616393
The Last of Us
Omega Quintet
Until Dawn
Guilty Gear (if the PC version is still broken)
Nocturnal Doctrine
Driveclub (I got it for free and it was alright)
Knack
Killzone
Infamous
Little Big Planet
and download whatever free games are on PS+

and if you can get it cheap: Beyond Two Souls. It's a bad game, but it's one of those things that's so bad it becomes comical, like The Room or Birdemic.

too bad you missed out on PT, though.
>>
>>321617386
I said the exact thing, if it's in the database, it's in the database

Things happen over time like cancellations

Doesn't mean it will release but edf has a great chance for a release but if you want to play it now

Buy it
>>
>>321617449
What's broken about guilty gear on pc? I own it and had no problems including online
>>
>>321617661
last I heard the matchmaking system was fucked.
>>
>>321617847
I guess that's plausible, I only play with /v/, I never heard anything about that though
>>
>>321617449
Omega Quintet looks alright, but I don't know if I would spend 60 bucks on it.
>>
>>321617449
so i just looked up omega quintet, nocturnal doctrine, and knack and they all look pretty good im probably gonna pick up one of those, also definitely getting guilty gear although the ps4 version is more expensive so ill probably get it on pc.
>>
Disgaea 5
>>
>>321618162
oh f yeah
>>
>>321618105
If you get guilty gear on pc there is a really good sale right now

>>321596851
>>
Deception IV
Samurai Warriors 4-2
Onechanbara
>>
>>321618105
Knack is bad.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.