[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Boss Fights that are bad because of level design
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Fortitudo.png (1007 KB, 1000x767) Image search: [Google]
Fortitudo.png
1007 KB, 1000x767
ITT: Boss Fights that are bad because of level design
>>
>>321614620
i don't know if im fighting him wrong or what but i can never do his fight well cus of how you have to be on the bridge and whenever he feels like it he just fucks it and then you have to use the hourgalss, and then there just doesnt' feel like any way to get reliable damage on him for any amount of time
>>
>>321614620
>>321614768

ITT: Scrubs
>>
Bed of chaos
>>
>>321614948
That would be a bad fight even without the bottomless pit of fuck you
>>
>>321614847
literally what am I doing wrong, I can do just fine on every other boss in the game but him
>>
>>321614847
naw dude this boss fight is broken as fuck
>>
Almost every fight against Viola in ZoE2. You always have to use some dumb environmental gimmick to get through her shields.

Which is a shame since her fights in the first game, and most of the other bosses in the second game, are great.
>>
the two bosses you fight as shinobu in no more heroes 2

>implying I want platforming in my beat em up
>>
>>321615221
Vic Viper is still one of my favorite bosses of all time
>>
>Can suplex a fucking Dragon
>Somehow bad
Fucking scrub
>>
File: John Cena.gif (92 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
John Cena.gif
92 KB, 480x270
>>321614620
>Bosses can open doors.
>>
File: lorithia.jpg (18 KB, 362x260) Image search: [Google]
lorithia.jpg
18 KB, 362x260
>slides your teammates into the acid
>call them over to get them the fuck out of there
>they slowly hobble their way over
>she shifts over, blocking their way, making them go around her gigantic body
>they get ko'd
>have to wade the acid to revive them

Fucking pain in the ass boss.
>>
>>321615221
The A.I. is the worst because it fucking drains Ardjets health to nothing on the second time. Fucking bullshit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.