[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey does anyone know any store I could go to to get my Xbox 360
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
Hey does anyone know any store I could go to to get my Xbox 360 disk resurfaced? Got that annoying circle scratch.
>>
>>321613794
Circle scratches are very deep anon, you might not be able to fix it.

If you live in CT? there's a place there that could fix it.
>>
>>321613794
what game is it? probably better to just buy a used copy somewhere
>>
>>321614749
It's one of those shitty Toys to Life game. They don't sell the disk on it's own.
>>
File: ze7_4hDF.jpg (184 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
ze7_4hDF.jpg
184 KB, 1152x2048
>>321614623
Pic of game.

Scratch look too deep?
>>
if the game is new you could call the company hotline from the case/booklet and see if they can replace it for you, otherwise you could take it to ebgames/gamestop and see if they can resurface it, i think last time i heard one of them mention it cost only $3-5 something cheap like that.
>>
>>321616268
Does Gamestop still resurface, I heard they stopped.
>>
>>321616396
yeah i'm not 100% sure, its been a while since i bought a game in a store so you could still call one up and check.
>>
>>321614623
Man I wish I lived in Chrono Trigger
>>
get some toothpaste on that motherfucker
>>
>>321616838
This, surprisingly. Fixed a bunch of my Ps2 games when my little cousin would fuck with them. If not you are screwed but since it is an xbox 360 game it shouldnt be too expensive
>>
>>321615983
For circle scratches, that aint bad. You might have a shot of fixing it. Check retro game shops near your area. If they sell used xbox/ps2/gamecube titles they will most likely have a machine for disc repair on some of the more worn used discs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.