[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I remove to get this to ~$50 ? I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: what.png (193 KB, 643x742) Image search: [Google]
what.png
193 KB, 643x742
What should I remove to get this to ~$50 ?

I'm thinking about removing
[spoilers] Mad Max, Lords of the Fallen, and The Wolf Among Us. [/spoiler]
>>
>>321606560
Remove Saints Row, Ark, Lords of the fallen, and Game of Thrones.
>>
>>321606560
remove metro redux, lords of the fallen, game of thrones, wolf among us, mad max, saints row, wolfenstein, and ark and buy them off torrent sites for $0.00
>>
>>321606560
>Lords of the fallen
shit
>Game of thrones
shit
>mad max
shit
>>
Remove Game of Reddit
>>
>>321607453
why are they shit?
>>
Remove all of it.

None of those games look good in the slightest.

I'm not even trying to be an uppity prick either

The Reduxes are worse versions of the base Metro 2033 games.

Lords of the fallen is literally a CHEAP dark souls ripoff with none of the charm.

I honestly have played GoT, but telltale lost all of my faith with season 2 of TWD

I have nothing to say about TWAU, except that story based games usually arent worth the money.

Mad Max is another generic open world brawler, but the car mechanics are actually kind of neat.

I think Saints Row is a terrible series in general

Wolfenstein TNO is good from what I heard, I havent played it though.

ARK is just another survival crafting game, but with 10x more tedium, and loaded with chinese clans that steamroll everyone when theyre asleeping
>>
>>321606560
>telltale 'games'

Literally, figuratively, spiritually, kill yourself.
>>
>>321607131
This
>>
>>321606560
- wolf among us
>>
>>321606560
All of it. Horse shit selection. Be ashamed anon
>>
>>321607697
hey I got a $50 gift card and I already bought myself all the games I really wanted.
>>
Buy Wolfamougus and Wolfenstein, play through those, then buy good games.
>>
>>321607517
Last episode of GOT is basically "pls buy the sequel :^)"
>>
File: shouldi.jpg (57 KB, 618x612) Image search: [Google]
shouldi.jpg
57 KB, 618x612
Damn it, /v/, should I do it?

I said, "SHOULD I DO IT?" !
>>
>>321606560
remove ark its shit just like all survival games. Mad max is also bad
>>
Just get Wolfenstein TNO and TWAU. The rest are pretty mediocre
>>
>>321606560
drop Ark (don't support early access)
drop Saint's Row (don't support memes)
drop GoT (don't support shit TV)
>>
>>321607834
battlefront 2 has onlinr removed might as well pirate

no on fex
the rest i cant commend on
>>
Lords of the Fallen is trash, dump it. As is that Saints Row game. Also, unless you've got a GTX 980, good luck running ARK even on low. Really, just get Wolfenstein, Mad Max, and Metro.
>>
>>321607736
then save it. dont waste it on shit youre not gonna play.
>>
>>321606560

> thinks a game of faggots game is actually better than couıple of serious ones
>>
>>321607536
>Lords of the fallen is literally a CHEAP dark souls ripoff with none of the charm.
Is the gameplay at least worthwhile?

>ARK is just another survival crafting game, but with 10x more tedium, and loaded with chinese clans that steamroll everyone when theyre asleeping
Would having my own server fix that?
>>
>>321608024
I was planning to play the games I mentioned
>>
>>321607517
>lords of the fallen
dark souls western ripoff
>game of thrones
same exact your choices dont matter telltale
>mad max
just cause reskin
>>
>>321606560
Wolfenstein is the only game on that list I'd buy
>>
Lords of the Fallen is the worst game I played last year. Absolute shit.
>>
>>321606560
Holy shit so much autism in this thread.

OP The metro Redux games are fun. If you havent played metro get the redux versions and dont take this bundle off your cart. The original versions lack in some areas and the redux games are improvements in every area. Especially for this price its worth it.

Lords of the Fallen is shit for obvious reasons

Game of thrones is shit, there is no gameplay and its more like those autistic sjw walking simulators thana game.

wolf among us is good
Mad max is repetetive shit. Id wait till you can pick it up for 10 bucks.

Saints row GOH is an autistic nightmare.

Wolfenstein is okay but its a generic shooter on rails with decent graphics.
You will get bored of it about half way through and it will be a chore to complete it since the enemies pretty much never change and once you start dual weilding theres no reason to explore the extremely limited weapon selection.

ARK is fun if you want to try an open world survival game. Its also extremely popular on steam so you will always be able to find players. If youve played games like RUST its very similar so if you dont want another rust game then skip it. Otherwise its good fun.
>>
I don't think you could make a shittier list if you tried. At least metro is a good game even if redux blows ass
>>
>>321608383
Thanks for the input. Keeping metro and am thinking if Ark is worth it or not, never played an open world survival and I like dinos.

>>321608507
If I tried to make a better list I probably already have the games. Hard to pick games from a sale when you already have all the good ones you wanted.
>>
Opinions about Distance?
>>
>>321608652
Then get Ark.

If only to play a popular open world survival game for the first time.

They can be lots of fun.
>>
>>321606560
Metro and Wolfenstein are both real good, but i'd suggest just pirating them since they're singleplayer only.
>>
>Saying the redux versions of metro are bad
>Being this autistic
Never change /v/
>>
>>321609049
The redux versions are improvements in my opinion, but I never liked them because they were ass blasting you so much on the price. Its basically the same game with some performance tweaks and maybe a couple minutes of additional gameplay and they are charging you like the game just came out.

I mean 2033 came out almost 6 years ago, and last light almost 3 years ago.

How can you justify charging near 25 bucks for both of them when they are full price?
>>
File: Untitled.png (133 KB, 609x543) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
133 KB, 609x543
dont know what else to try
>>
What's a good $10 game?
>>
>>321608212
>hey I got a $50 gift card and I already bought myself all the games I really wanted.
>games you dont really want
you remind me of a guy i know who buys all the bundles and sale games. not because hes gonna play them but because they are a good deal.
>>
>>321610592
These are games I am interested in and will most likely play.
Games that I would personally recommend I already own is all.
>>
>>321606560
Wolf Among Us is the best game there BY FAR.
>>
>>321610752
buy them. make a disappointment thread sometime later.
>>
just get life is strange instead of the telltale cuckfests

you play as a cute girl, your choices matter and the characters actually have character
>>
Remove ARK, it's just another unoptimised forever-alpha survival game
>>
>>321611617
I agree with this nigga, season 2 when?
>>
>>321606560
Mad Max and Ark
>>
>>321606560
lords, gat, max thrones a shit
>>
>>321611934
I remember Telltale's twitter teased a tweet not too long ago
>>
>>321607904
>drop Ark (don't support early access)
ark is literally finished as is, What Wild Card has been doing as regular updates would be done as paid dlc by any other dev.
>>321608098
>Would having my own server fix that?
Yes, ark also has single play and, the last time I checked, /vg/ had a few private servers going that were pretty gud (depending on how well you can deal with logging on one morning to find your base surrounded by signs with lewd raptor drawings and other lel epik maymays)
>>
>>321608383
this for wolfenstein

it was a 5 hour game stretched into a 15 hour game.
>>
Keep Wolfenstein and maybe TWAU(it IS the best telltale game)
That's it. Pirate everything else.
>>
>>321609446
I suggest assault android cactus, pretty fun twin stick shooter
>>
>>321606560

Get rid of Ark
>>
>>321609446
remove that weeb shit i wish i had steam refunds when i bought it
cant com,ment on the rest
>>
>>321606560
You can save a couple dollars by buying Woofenstein on GMG with the 20% off coupon.
>>
>>321609446
drop cave story, doesn't add much to the freeware version. If you want to support Pixel get kero blaster.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.