[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le best Zelda games ever >zero lore or story >empty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>le best Zelda games ever
>zero lore or story
>empty open world
>dark world is shit
>occasional slowdowns
>shitty combat
>getting stronger requires aimlessly wondering around the open world and getting lucky to find artifacts
>or using walkthrough
>otherwise you're fucked

When does Zelda games get good exactly? I thought starting with this one.
>>
>>321603345
>the game not holding my hand and telling me where everything is makes it bad
>no story
kek
>empty open world
kek
>dark world is shit
kek

Everything else you said is fucking topkek

Fuck off.
>>
The only thing i got real confused by, was where i got the flippers, thats the only thing i looked up. Combat is great man.
Dark world is also fantastic, what makes it bad desu?
>empty open world
now come on now, the entire map is filled with stuff.
>zero lore or story
Could you name another zelda game with a lot of lore and story besides like oot? a lot are just lets go and fun
>>
I'm playing Majora's Mask again.
you're a faggot of wet sticks
>>
>>321603828
I've only played the first 4. Lack of lore is what makes them boring for me. OoT seems to have more weight about it's locations though.

Dark World is just the same world with shit colored texture splattered across. Also switching between worlds is confusing and finding artifacts by switching between world is really annoying. It'll be ok if they only hide rubees and unimportant stuff that way, but they hide the necessary things to finish the game.

I guess if you're being a kid in the 90s and have autistic amounts of free time it's all good.
>>
>>321604575
You dont need a lot to beat the game, Like.. The flippers, and like 1 other thing. the rest is optional isnt it, bear in mind its been a few years since i played it
>>
>>321604703
Need the hammer
>>
>>321604703
Without the magic cape you're fucked during some boss battles.
>>
>>321603345
Try majoras mask or windwaker.
I'll be waiting for my thank you thread
>>
>>321605148
I'm going to play Majora's Mark next on the wii
>>
File: IMG_0101.jpg (2 MB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0101.jpg
2 MB, 2448x1836
Link to the Past has some real issues.

The back half of the game has some real shitty dungeons.
There's a lot of pointless optional stuff like the cape.
Music selection seems really small for a zelda title.
Some pretty shitty boss fights.

It's still my favorite zelda game.
>>
>>321605507
>Music selection seems really small for a zelda title.

Well it still has more than it's prior installments.

Links Awakening really kicked it up by making each dungeon having it's own song.
>>
>>321603345

They got good with Zelda II and ALttP, and stayed good after that
>>
>>321604875
>Without the magic cape you're fucked during some boss battles.
ALttP is one of the easiest games in the series, before even counting all the OP items. The cape just makes an already very easy game toddler tier.
>>
>>321606604
I find it tougher than Zelda II.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.