[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck /v/, why you never told me about pic related before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: dragonfallWall1920x1200.jpg (753 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dragonfallWall1920x1200.jpg
753 KB, 1920x1200
Holy fuck /v/, why you never told me about pic related before?

how this shit flew so much under the radar? it's the best cRPG i'e been playing in years
Is Dead Man Switch worth coming back? Or should i go straight to Honk Kong?
>>
>>321602019
It's a decent game

Decent non AAA games are not discussed much, though it was praised by /v/
Things that are either Blunder of the Century or Game of the Year or discussed

Go straight to Honk Kong
>>
How good is Hong Kong? Started Dragonfall a while ago, liked it, but got distracted and still need to get around to finishing it.
>>
>>321602372

What's the problem with DMS?
>>
>>321602570
>>321602019
Hong Kong is fun, but there is still many bugs. Have multiple saves is a must and make sure to always save before doing a job.
>>
Or just go full 80's and try Genesis one. It feels much more like the pnp (aside from some repetetive missions) and has better cyberspace compared to recent ones

also HK is better game and DMS is only good for references to SNES game and pen and paper.
>>
>>321602774
A Mary Sue appears and the main story isn't as good
>>
Dead Man's Switch campaign was a pretty linear combat-oriented campaign. Dragonfall was just all-around better.

And then the final map you had to use MAGIC ELVEN SHOTGUNS to kill otherwise unkillable trans-dimensional cockroaches, which sort of sucked if you didn't have skill in ranged.
>>
>>321602570

Gameplay is objectively better but the characters are nowhere near as good as the ones in Dragonfall.
>>
>>321602774
nothing serious, its just that dragonfall improved upon it by leaps and bounds (especially story)
>>
>>321602774
it's boring. there are no interesting companions decking is useless and the side missions pretty much non existent
>>
come to think of it more, I think the game sort of lost me around the time the bugs show up. It could've been cooler if the first half (hunt down the serial killer) had been expanded on and the main focus, instead of introducing the cult.
>>
>>321602857

Dragonfall is my first contact with shadowrun, and im loving the setting so much

Is the SNES game good?
>>
>>321603517
It is a decent linear adventure game but it is nowhere near as good as genesis one.
>>
>>321602019
I just want another shadowrun multiplayer fps that shit was tight
>>
>>321603517

go to /tg/ and learn about the table top game
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.