[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /v/ is it worth $10?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Checkmydubs.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Checkmydubs.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
Well /v/ is it worth $10?
>>
>>321598437
It's worth full price if you have friends to play. If you are playing with randoms then probably not.
>>
>>321598437
Its easy to get your normie friends and family to buy this game and play it.

So if you got people you love to play boardgames with who you can't play with in irl much or at all, Its worth it.
>>
>>321598935
>>321598819
I have one friend that I'm trying to convince to get it.
>>
File: 23.jpg (55 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
55 KB, 601x601
>try to get my normie friends to play with me
>they are afraid of pirating games because of dumb reasons
>they also don't want to spend their money in games even if they're all well paid engineers
>tired of their excuses I buy the 4pack
>they now make up different excuses and haven't played the game once since I bought the pack 4 months ago
>>
File: 144862ez.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
144862ez.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1200
>>321598437
I wish there was a legit and popular poker game on steam.

You could make it like the CS:GO of poker where you get skin drops for you cards and shit.
>>
It's only worth it if you know for a fact you will have a group to play dnd with, or at least 10 boardgames with.

If you have no one to play with, this game is a gigantic waste of money and time.
>>
>>321599597
Tabletop games are lame enough in real life and no one cares about cards unless there is gambling.

Having to avoid social interaction to play said boring games doesnt appeal to normies, its actually a con.

Put yourself in their shoes anon:
>Be hard working engineer, work is tough, rarely have free time nowadays
>Autistic friend, who I only really keep in touch with so he doesnt blow up my school or shoot me at the mall some day, wants me to play video game online with him
>Okay, I could free up some time for something fun
>"Do you want to play chess?"
>....
>Pretend I didnt get text from him and boot up COD for some quick action
>>
>>321598437
>X simulator
The answer will always be no.
>>
>>321599597
They are not your friends
>>
File: [001929].png (244 KB, 358x410) Image search: [Google]
[001929].png
244 KB, 358x410
>>321599597
>Buying your friends games

Worst mistake you can make.
>>
>board game night every Saturday
>bros move away
>get this
board game night never ends except tonight because the traitor is with his girlfriend
>>
>>321600190
Ive only had one friend who Ive bought a game for actually play it.

It was CS:GO.

I even bought New Vegas for someone who was a "die hard" fallout fan who just hadnt played it yet.

Still only like an hour of playtime on it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.