[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worst fandom of 2015?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr.jpg (88 KB, 795x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
88 KB, 795x960
worst fandom of 2015?
>>
>>321593838
Why isn't minecraft or clash of cucks on there?
>>
All of them.

Every single one. Even the ones that came around before 2015. Fandoms as a whole are nothing but cancer.
>>
>>321594187
yes but which one if the WORST
>>
I don't interact with any of them, I don't even have to work at avoiding them. So it probably is you that belongs to the worst fandom.
>>
Undertale, what kind of a question is that.
>>
File: url.jpg (15 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
15 KB, 185x272
>>321594367
I never thought there would be a worst fandom than pic related but Five Nights at Freddy's proved me wrong
>>
>>321595572
You know nothing about the sonic fanbase if you honestly believe this. FNAF is bad but nowhere near sonic level. Hell, it hasn't even reached Minecraft's level of autism.

There's a reason every fandom is automatically compared to sonic's.
>>
>>321596043
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Dreams_Collection
>>
>>321593838

Its a fight between undertale and fnaf

Fuck at least FNAF 1 was kind of a cool horror concept that just turned into faggot shit

Undertale was pandering faggot shit from the start.
>>
>>321596551
undertale was a completely ok somewhat fun average indie game, if it was released without the tumblr and retarded fandom existing already before it, that's what it would be

but jesus do they push it hard like it's the best thing in forever looking like complete retards
>>
I don't know about the other ones as much but I lurked the FNAF general a couple times and it was absolutely revolting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.