[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the hell is Nintendo going to release old system games on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: system_specific_nintendo64.gif (9 KB, 202x195) Image search: [Google]
system_specific_nintendo64.gif
9 KB, 202x195
When the hell is Nintendo going to release old system games on a new system so I can buy/download them onto a user account similar to the way Apple handles iTunes? Why haven't they done this already? They're sitting on a gold mine.
>>
Nintendo is still in the early 2000s era of online console stuff.

They are still figuring out early 2000s era technology.

Their servers are ancient.
Their multiplayer options are ancient.
Their shop in general is ancient.
Their updates to things are ancient.

They are nearly 2 decades behind in online territory.

You got a long while before they get to where you want them.
>>
They have...it's called Virtual Console...
>>
>>321593625

>2 decades
>1995
>>
>>321593671
Why....Do faggots...Type like this....
>>
>>321593671

Can you download all the old Nintendo 64 games???
>>
>>321593904

Notice how I said early 2000s era of stuff, and nearly 2 decades behind.

I didn't say shit about 1995.
>>
>>321593671
>>321594057

Same guy here. Never mind, I looked it up. They don't offer enough games. WHERE'S WAVE RACE 64???!!! And a plethora of other 64 games I could list.
>>
>>321594110
dumbass, PSO was far along for a console RPG online. had servers and shit, was free online, dlc and an xpac.

and if you don't know what an xpac is, your underage
>>
>>321593907
To make it sound more realistic

In real life you'd say "they have", then you'd pause, say "it's called Virtual Console" then awkwardly pause again
>>321594057
No but neither does;
iTunes
PlayStation Store
Xbox Store
Steam
Or anything really
>>
>>321594110

nintendo's online services still leave a lot to be desired, but after all the improvements they made this gen you'd have a pretty hard time making a case they are running things at an early 2000s level.
>>
>>321594414
No, you would say, "They do though. It's called virtual console."
If you actually talk with long pauses irl you're a faggot.
>>
>>321594602
he does it to show he is superior to you
which is impossible on the net since everyone is the same

we just data, fuckers
>>
>>321593384
Have you not played any vidya since 2008?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.